Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

dark skin vs. light skin

ScarFace   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

... And I hate to see all dem dark skin girls using all these chemicals just so they can look lighter... How dum is that!!! :mad: Be proud of who you are... I am out...

KOOL kitty kat its not just small portion of dark skin gurls sis its all somali women wen we talk about reality. dey scrub demselfs hardcore so dey can look lighter and dey actually ting dey turn out pretty.fuk sake dis is happening back in our homeland dey brought da creames down der and da somali women are so ignorant dey actually tried it dey dont know da consequences. da consequence wud be dey cant actually go out in da day coz da weather down somalia is hot and da protective skins been torn out so dey cant stand da sun. while in da west bleached sisters cant stand da cold weather der face turns out like a fukin white boi with da two cheeks blooody red................

so dis days any sister who's light and lives in europe or north america atleast tried to bleach herself and i aint lying as somali ppl's are concerned da light skinned sisters is a small proportion in our community bac in da days and dats a fact.

BEEEEEEEEE PROUD

CHANGING YA SKIN COLOUR DOESNT CHANGE ANYTING if yur ugly and black bleachin ya self aint gonna make yu look pretty and SEXYYYYYYYYYY....

ajakis   

seeems everyone in here has his own describtion of the word "beauty"...u cant judge someone's beauty by the skin color only ofcourse u gotta look many other options...and no not all lightskinned somali gurls used diana to go from dark to light but some did...wat makes this soo funny is when u see a sista whose body dont match smile.gif ..i mean she eaither 4get to put the diana on her legs or her arms or even on her neck... :D:D:D:D

Ariadne   

I can't beleive something as trivial as skin colour (light vs dark) went on for 3 pages! its a laughing matter almost :rolleyes: