Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

dark skin vs. light skin

HEY HEY COME ON GUYZ, DONT HATE ON ME NOW, EVERY 1 LIKES SOMETHING DIFFERENT NOT ALL PEOPLE LIKE THE SAME THINGZ, ME IM ATTRACTED TO LIGHT SKIN SISTAZ, I MEAN IS DAT A CRIME,

AND WHA I SAID ABOUT THEM BEING DUM WAS JUS A JOKE, OK SO DONT GET ALL EMOTIONAL ON ME, RELAX AND KICK BACK..

CUZ I KNOW A LOT OF SMART LIGTH SKIN SISTERS WHO GO TO MY COLLEGE THEY EVEN HELP ME WITH MY ASSIGNMENTS.

SO ALL U SISTAZ OUT THERE DONT GET ALL EMOTIONAL CAADI ISKA DHIGA....IM OUT

ScarFace   

OI OI B.A.L.L.E.R i see ders heat blud

yu touched a sensitive nerve in our sisters man...

blud wat if yu saw a buff dark choclate yate man

wud yu chirbs her or wud yu say to yurself yu aint light so yu dont chirbs......... :D

"HELP ME WITH MY ASSIGNMENTS".hahahhahahhaha waryaa wat happend to da homework club man......

Kool_Kat   

BALLER, did you read how "dum" your posts sound... First you diss us "Ligh skinned" girls... Then, you say you like us... hmmmmmmmmm, something is not right here...

Either you don't know what you're sayin', or you're even dummer...

Now, I, myself, am light skinned, but I don't think I am better than any dark skin Somali girl/woman... I do my thank, and they do theirs... I don't put down anyone, cuz I believe only low self-esteem, fool would do that...

But you know they "Somalis" always say, "Gabadha waa gabar qurxoon oo CAD"... oh, puhhhhhhhhhhleaseeeeeeeeeeeee... I've seen dark skinned girls who look a lot better than most light skinned ones...

But hey, we still holdin' it down, I mean us light skinned ones... And I hate to see all dem dark skin girls using all these chemicals just so they can look lighter... How dum is that!!! :mad: Be proud of who you are... I am out...

IIN SAMALI CULTURE THEY SAYA

NAAG GADUUDAN WAA GABOOBTAA INTAY GURI GALIN, THIS MEANSA THAT..THE B!TCH GETS PUMPED B4 SHE GETS MARRIED!

FOR DARKSIN THEY SAY

NAAG MADOW MARRA(CLOTH) LOOMA QUURA LABO MAQAAR OO ARI BAA LASIIYA

SO DARKSIN DARDENTOOLS,SORRY,FOR WHITESKIN FAKKK U

Kool_Kat   

Bro_Man, i think you're lost...Which animal house did you escape from... Cuz, I didn't understand whateva point you were trying to get across... A couple more ESL classes wouldn't hurt either, before you start calling anyone B!tch...aight... :rolleyes:

Blessed   

lol @ Kool_kat

and they call you cool cat because......?

I think this topic is for the teens... I bettah get me arse outa here before I start beating ppl with my dacas :mad: :rolleyes:

KOOLKATT.SORRY SISTA,I SO YOU SAID YOU LIGHSKIN SISYTA,I DIDNT MEAN TO SAY YOU THE B!TCH,IF GOT PUMPED BEFOR YOU GOT MARRID,I SAY SORRY

WHA I MEAN TO SAY IS,MY ENGLISH OI KLNOW IS NOT GOOD,LKAAKIN ESL IS GOD FOR ME. OK THENKYU

ANYWAS,I LEAVE NOW AM SORRY FI I COS SOME RTRABLE FOR YOU,OK SISTA KOOKKAT!..TANKYOU

Kool_Kat   

Ameenah, are you calling me a teenager... I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or what... After all it is been ages since my teen yrs... lol@and they call you cool cat for what... I still haven't figured it out yet, but you'll be the first to know...lolllll

Bro_Man, wahterver maan, i kan see your engiriis is not that well, but is okey i kan undustan...

Senora   

First of all, cutie, you do bring up a point about light skinned people often referred to as much more attractive. This goes way back into history, when the white people saw blacks as an ugly group of people, and the closer you were to the complexion of the whites, the more of a chance u had to being beautiful( in their eyes). It slowly began to brainwash the minds of others, and unfortunately it stuck with us. But when U went about saying that those who are light skinned need to realize that no matter what happens they are still black, I disagree. its up to the person to decide what part of themselves they would like to relate to. I know a girl who is 1/4 somalian, and 3/4's arab. I also have a friend who's great grandmother was black, and the rest of the people in her family were white. Why should they let a fraction of their race, dominate who they are? They both choose to relate more with the dominate part of their race. What I'm trying to say is, its not up to you or the white people to decide what a person decides to represent for themselves.

And, it doesn’t matter what the white people think, I personally believe that you shouldn’t let ppl decide who you are. That’s your decision.

As far as ballerz goes, you just fell trap to the same thing so many people these days unfortunately have. For the record, me, my sister, and the rest of my cousins are all working with a little something something, and we all look good. We don’t need the help of the "light skin" to make us prettier. I honestly belive beauty can come in all shades, but it’s the ignorance of others that makes them not realize that.

Senora   

Lol@Kool Kat,

I'm lovin' that last comment you made....a little harsh though, i gues u do have a little cat in ya!

Blessed   

lol@ Kool Kat ... dare I offend you when your so serious? I liked how you handled these kids though.. sometimes they need to be told!

I wasn't calling U ciyaal... but hey it is good re-visit the glory days sometimes iniit?

Kool_Kat   

Princess_Sexy, meow meow... The Kat in me comes out sometimes with me knowing...meow meow...

but hey it is good re-visit the glory days sometimes iniit?

Ameenah, must you rub it in my face... :mad: redface.gif Don't remind me those dayz, cuz I get depressed of how long ago they were... Too long... :D;)

Blessed   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Ameenah, must you rub it in my face... :mad:
redface.gif
Don't remind me those dayz, cuz I get depressed of how long ago they were... Too long...
:D;)

Gee! Kat, I didn't relise you were that old .... how old are you again icon_razz.gif

Oh! don't look at me like that .... just pulling your leg babes.

I actually hated being a Teen. I can do with out all the rules, and the silly comments by the elders and not having your own credit card or cell :rolleyes:

Yep, life is so much better on this side...the only miss is goofing arround without having to explain urself....

Kool_Kat   

Ameenah, my birth cert is about to expire... I have to renew it soon... That's how old I am or at least feel... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yea, credit cards were good, until I max them all... Cell phones were good too, until I got a bill of $400... :confused:

Oh well, I guess you can say I learned my lessons in life the hard way... :eek: