Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

dark skin vs. light skin

How can there prejudice within one race! Why do they say light skin girls think they look better? It is not a person's complexion that makes them look better it is their features(pretty eyes, nice lips etc.) and their shape(nice hips, booty etc.)does anybody agree with me? I have a friend who is light skinned she acts and refers to herself like she is the **** and everyone looks at her like she stupid cause she's really not (she's fat with crossed eyes and a bad shape) in the eyes of the white man we are all still n.i.g.g.e.r.s and if your mixed that is even worse to them. Some mixed peeps think they are white but your not your are black. Be proud of what and who you are. These people on here kill me! They talk about dark skin people like they are garbage, no one can possibly have nothing but light skinned people in their family,so when u try a dark skin person you try the ones in your family also ;)

Caramel   

wagwan cutie, what your saying is true i go for girls who are good looking and who are sweet and don't look at the girls skin tone. im light skinned but that does'nt mean i have to go for only light skinned girls you have to love a person for who they are.

keep it cutie smile.gif

ScarFace   

Black come in different shades. So this dark vs light skin ting is foolishness!

also beauty comes in different shapes an sizes so der is plenty of pretty dark skin gurls and plenty light ones too. anyone who says lights skin sisters look betta is just an idioat.

No matter if we dark or light skinned we still Black, racist white people will still chant der racist words dey dont care wether yur half breed or full black yu still blck to dem.

its time to UPLIFT BLACKNESS AND STOP WORSHIPPING LIGHT SKINS. even now a days somali galz try an look more light skin and da fact dey use chemicals to bleach der skin just makes it SICK!!!!

somali gurl "Thinks a bleach and cream will make HER better when they gorgeous" hell nooooooooooooooooooooooo :mad: redface.gif :mad: redface.gif

All Black women are beautiful.You are a beautiful queen so Cutie if yu black den yur CUTE.... :D

Haneefah   

You're right, beauty doesn't depend on skin tone but some somalis (esp guyz) have this pre-conceived notion that beauty comes with lightness :( and i stress guyz because i've seen many pretty light-skinned girls who r with very dark guyz which tells me that most girls are not too concerned about it.

As far as i'm concerned, i have nothing against darker skinned ppl...in fact i think there are a lot of very attractive girls and guyz who have darker skin, but i have to confess, when it comes to guyz...i'm more attracted to lighter (+ cute of course) ones and that's not because of prejudice but merely because of taste!

PS. Cutie...if i were ur friend and u described me like that...honey,u'd be dead meat :D

TO Nafisa..... hey girl I forgot to mention that she used to be my friend.... but someday I wish she use her sense to be nice to others...and be my friends that I want her to be there for me like I do for her... that’s why I aren’t no longer her friend cuz her ego was too much for me she thought is in top and everyone else is down even her close friends.

salaam''all

Light skined vs dark skinned.. well as we'all know somalians all have different colour some are light skinned some are dark skinned all are BEAUTIFUL,, but i must say some are really pale... smile.gif But when it comes to beauty Both colours do not beat itself seriously' i know some dark girls Masha'allah THATS ALL I'LL SAY and light skinned people well they kewl :cool:

Ma'salamah

DA_BEAST   

ALL SOMALI LADIES ARE BEAUTIFUL. wether light skinned or dark period.

waz wrong with you peeps?who cares what the white man/woman thinks come on now you beginig to sound like you have been slaves and brain washed come on YOU'RE SOMALI PEEPS don't you ever 4get that.

you have a proud history you don't need a sick white man/woman to make you believe otherwise aight?who cares who's got a light skin and who's not all that matters is WE ARE ALL SOMALI and WE ARE PROUD OF IT. so my sister YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL you hear me YOU'RE SOMALI WHY SHOULDN'T YOU BE BEAUTIFUL? so keep your head high for you're a SOMALI QUEEN. full stop.

COME ON YOU GUYZZZ...LETS JUZ BE REAL..WE ALL KNOW THAT LIGHT SKINZ GALZ IS THE BOOOOOOOOOMB..

OK OK LET ME GIVE YOU AND EXAMPLE..

WHO WOULD YOU CHOOOSE

{1} ALICIA KEYZ OR {2}WHOOPE GOLDBERG

AND DONT EVEN LIE. CUZ I KNOW 99% WOULD CHOOSE ALICIA.. HAHHAHAHAHA ,

BUT EVEN THOUGHT LIGHT SKIN GALZ ARE THE PRETTY ONEZ. I MUCT SAY THEY ARE THE DUM , THEY SO DUM WALAAAHI U WOULD JUZ LAUGH AT THE WAY THINK.. SO AL LU DARK SKIN SISTAZ OUT THERE.. DONT WORRY AT LEAST U STILL HAVE UR BRAINZ...LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Isra   

Salam

Oh cut the crap that comparison wasnt fair!

Alicia Keys and Whoopi Goldberg

Ok let me see if iam a guy would i take a beautiful 20 somting chick or a not so attractive 50 somting grandmother!

It should be more like

Alicia Keys or Laurny Hill

Iman or Jenifer Lopez

The list goes on...but lets atleast be fair to us dark beautiful skined girls and give fair examples

BUT EVEN THOUGHT LIGHT SKIN GALZ ARE THE PRETTY ONEZ. I MUCT SAY THEY ARE THE DUM , THEY SO DUM WALAAAHI U WOULD JUZ LAUGH AT THE WAY THINK.. SO AL LU DARK SKIN SISTAZ OUT THERE.. DONT WORRY AT LEAST U STILL HAVE UR BRAINZ...

ballerz....dadku isku mid ma ahan....im a light skin girl and defenetly not dum redface.gif

Iffah   

Nice going Ballerz...you've managed to turn both types of girls against you now. Hmm... let's see how you get out of this one. Before I forget...I'd advice you to choose your words carefuly next time icon_razz.gif

Haneefah   

Ballerz....do u even know what ur talking about when u say light skinned girls are dumb?... don't forget we're not talking about blondes here who are often associated with lack of intellect....so buddy, u better take those words back!