Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

POLL on racial harrasment

The poll is crude, but the aim is simple - to gather some info on the number of people that have been subject to racial harassment.

Thanks in advance for participating

Yeniceri   

Dude, I voted "NO" on the first question of experiencing racial harrassment. So why require us to answer Questions #2 and #3 when they don't even apply?

I've probably experienced undercover racism (suspicions, you see) but nothing blatant and overt.

Thank Allah.

yeah i know.

The problem is we cannot generate possible questions dynamically, so its an all or nothing case.

so if u vote No to q1. then q2 and q3. dont apply.

thanks

Jacpher   

I don’t want to spoil your poll and drag the question but can qabiil be classified as race?

Alxamdulilaah, I have never experienced blatant racial harassment but a mentally ill drunk woman has called me the N word in the past. Dementia is to blame for her behavior.

Was I being racially harassed? Not that I remember, memory loss, but I just voted Yes, for I know myself being constantly in trouble I must have in one way or another experienced it...

Are the Albanian Muslims considered to be White or Asians?

Katrina   

I've been harassed by Maryooleey and I’m not kidding. Does that count as racial harassment?

lol, absolutely that does count as harassment. Whatchya going to do about it? Sit there and take it or ina'abti dee gardhigo (xaaldhigo)maxaad sugaysaa???

^^ Not at all my darling, Just asserting grandad was a wise old man..

Awawgaa yaa garta goyn jiray, Ma aha?

Adigana waad dhinac fadhin jirtay :D

juba   

Originally posted by Tukaale:

Are the Albanian Muslims considered to be White or Asians?

LOOOL what u been doing in ALBANIA! i believe they are white Europeans actually since they are located in Europe.

So far, more pple on SOL are harrased by blacks which i can't help finding strange :D

Arawella   

Few speculations of the results...........

Could it be that taking to court a Negro for calling you a nigger& qaldan& adon is pointless been one themselves. Or perhaps Co-Asians are more hypocrites than black people, like smile at you and at the same time despise you. Or maybe black people know that they are better of winning and gaining wealth from suing a Co-Asian racist.

Mowgli   

When I was a kid growing up in Italy...I never realised it...i never thought anything of it when one of my teachers used to call me "cioccolatina", but now its everywhere i go(after moving from there), its gotten beyond getting me angry, it just makes me laugh...just a few hrs ago, this old man was like you know you this evelator is for ppl, you should have gone in the other one.

If i dont get racially abused at least once a day, i start getting paranoid.

^^ :D lool@Paranoid; HeHe.

I have been the subject of racial harrasment in the past. There is nothing more worse than being the only colored person in an organization & people doubt your qualifications based on your color.

How would you like it if your work ethics questioned,Your ability to perfom the job doubted & your inteligence questioned?

How would you like to hear this: "They put him/her there to fill the Quotas"[ Affirmative action].

11312603.jpg

^^

Happy Kwanzaa my People :D