Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

PICK UP LINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HONEY-D   

"It's true about what they say!"

Me: what's that then?

"Somali girls are beautiful"

this is the worse chatline I have ever heard.

Tuujiye   

shaxshaxleey abaayo qac qaac yuu ku waalin laga roone waaye waligiis gabar ma shukaan sanin, kooxda kale ayuu u ciyaaraa(if u know wat i mean)marka ha u bixin nac nacdiisa iyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :D:D:D hoo bariiska

Oh I sure got some more....

"Pardon my is there a mirror in your pocket because I can see myself in your pants"

"Are those pants from outer space? Cause that *** is out of this world." (Not even funny)

But don't worry ladies I got some comebacks that u guys can use and they'll never try that s&&& again..

Man: "Is this seat empty?"

Woman: "Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down."

----or-----

Man: "I would go to the end of the world for you.

Woman: "Yes, but would you stay there?

---or if ur really mean-----

Man: "I'd like to call you. What's your number?"

Woman: "It's in the phone book."

Man: "But I don't know your name."

Woman: "That's in the phone book too."

These will for sure scare him off...here are some funny ones...

Man: "How do you like your eggs in the morning?"

Woman: "Unfertilized !"

Man: "I know how to please a woman."

Woman: "Then please leave me alone."

Man: "If I could see you naked, I'd die happy:

Woman: "Yeah, but if I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing".

HONEY-D   

lol @ u two

shukaansi in the air miyaa you can proceed dont mind me i'm here to get few casharo talk about ilfuurnimo lol.

Senora   

"hey...aren't u that girl from ----? or they associate u with a celebrity as if ur gonna be flattered...they expect .."ohh..me? u thought i was halle? man...here's my # then"....FAT CHANCE!...

My sister gets those celebrity look alikes all the time...when we were at the mall some weeks ago, there were guys saying " Hey Ashanti, or Aaliyah, or Beyonce"

I remember we laughed becuase, Beyonce doesn't even fit ther pattern here...but just goes to show what lengths some guys will do to get your attention

The most recent line I've gotten was when this guy pulled along side me with his car and rolled down his window to ask me if "I had any Grey puppon'"...Do you guys remember that commercial where they were advertising some mustard or mayonnaise, and they had these rich folks pulling alongside each other asking for this?...He made me laugh and then we started conversating from there.....

LOL, i think pick up lines are funny. I swear they crack me up.

But down here in OZ, we just got the dumb Africans. All they say is, 'hey, your hot, can i have your #'

LOL, and i smile, pretend im interested and tell them loud and clear to 'Fuc Off!!!' lol, it's pretty funny smile.gif

HOW BOUT THESE....

" IS UR NAME GILETTE CAUSE U ARE THE BEST A MAN CAN GET" (if u know the commercial then u will get it)

MAN:"do u have a quarter?

WOMAN: why?

MAN: because i promised ma mom i would call her when i meet the woman of ma dreams.

"IF I COULD REARRANGE THE ALPHABETS I WOULD PUT 'U' AND 'I' TOGETHER."

What about this ...

Hey yo come and rest your feet , I know you're tired you been running through my mind all day.

but no need for pickup lines a smile will take you further then a word. ;)

loool, man i remember awhile back this guy came up to me and goes like, "abayoo i've seen you before" , i was like hmmm? i doubt. he's like im sure i have was it a wedding, i'm like nop (dont go to the mixed wedding you see) when he got no where from there he went to on to u live in ... and stated every xaafad he knew, lool. then he said i must know your bro and stated every guys name, walahi miskiin, i was so xaasid. at the end he left me alone when he got no where, loool. it was soo embarassing tho so many ppl around and they were just looking at us. he was like abayoo haa ii ceebaynin, lool. back then i was soo innocent, didnt know jack lol.

raula   

This Somali dude said "Abaayo qalin maigucaawin kartaa, numberka aan kaqortee"...(can I borrow a pen to write your # down)...I was like..."you are one slick bro..I wish I was impressed..but that can pass for others"...loool..kaga daran..he was one short nigga!..xagee geyna yaqee!

N.O.R.F   

Chat up lines,,,,,,never used them to be honest, adapt to whatever the situation maybe, a simple salaama alaykum to a sister u feel as tho u wanna get to know will suffice,,,,,hadey salaanta ka qadhin there is no point persuin any further as its obvious she aint got respect for ya,,,,,

Qac Qaac   

shax shaxleey, waxa aad socotid ba, ma anaa isoo dhigatay. adaaba shukaansi sheegaayo, ani dhagax aan ku dhuftaa gabdhaha marka aan shukaan sanayo.

Garab Tuujiye, gabadha haddaa ka heshay, maxaa ani ii dhahee team ka kale aan u ciyaaraa, adigana switch hitter aa tahay right. qashiin yaho.