Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Faarax ...Is it Possible to fulfulli Xaliimo's Fantasy?

OLOL   

Every chubby fat-bootied Xaliimo dreams of being with a Faarax whose passion is so intense and body is so strong that he can last and last in ...you know what I mean here .

And faaraxs are falling victim to this Xallimo demand and dream.

Every Skinny Faarax wants to be able to fulfill those dreams. Every Skinny Faarax I know is in gym not for basketball but for working out and when you ask why, most Faaraxs will tell you so straightforward, they doing this because their chubby Xaliimoos are demanding this.Faarax will tell you Xaliimos are into Gangs and Gorillas.

Faarax wants to know that he can fullfill these demands and have that passion for as long as he wishes.

It certainly sounds Skinny Faaraxs are on mission to please his Xaliimos, but is it possible?

Faarax is genetically created to be slim and skinny. His strength is not physical. The mascular strong men that Faarax sees in the gym bumping weights and working out seem to lack what Faarax already got... Faaxar has his manly man equipment functioning naturally.

Steroids and other chemical supplements and posion. Faarax is buying will actually not lead to having bigger muscles and may shrink the main masculine muscle Faarax got.

So what should Faarax do? learn Yoga and join the feminine folks and the gays?

Oh look...its not enough that they are unemployed and educationally under-performing. Now they want to complain about the only thing expected of them; To satisfy their women.

Walee faarax wax baa haysta.

Zafir   

chubby fat-bootied Xaliimo

Is SheherazadE going to Tolerate such an offensive generality?

Dude, Thanks a lot, that was informative. I always thought my masculine muscle was relatively small due to some natural defect or something, but now I know it's those god damn irons in the gym. If I should have thought that sooner. :mad:

J.Lee   

Every skinny faraax you know should be commited. :D

I feel sorry for the females who have to choose a husband among these bunch.

OLOL   

The options are out there....for all the Xaliimos unhappy and disappointed with skinny Faaraxs...

There are non-somali ,non-faarax men out there who are physically strong,rich, educated, .....

go for it .....

Originally posted by Zafir:

quote:
chubby fat-bootied Xaliimo

Is SheherazadE going to Tolerate such an offensive generality?

U're right, there is something deeply unsavoury about the word Xaliimo. Her fat backside is delusional if she expects a Faarax to pump(better known as bump) for her. He's doing it for himself. They belong together the numbskulls. Let them keep one another busy(in the multititudes) in their banal fantasy worlds and stay out of my Malidar.

Amen.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Ahura:

Oh look...its not enough that they are unemployed and educationally under-performing. Now they want to complain about the only thing expected of them; To satisfy their women.

Walee faarax wax baa haysta.

LOL You're harsh.....But at least the faarax's are trying.

Bess.   

Originally posted by Jimca Lee:

Every skinny faraax you know should be commited.
:D

I feel sorry for the females who have to choose a husband among these bunch.

And pray tell what do u consider skinny ...missy?...

besides its all about taste....as long as the skinny comes with long limps, broad shoulders and killer brains....ameen to that .... ;)

J.Lee   

^Lol. What can I say it runs in the family dee.(I'm not sure about the broad shoulders though, must be a sex-linked gene :D )

On the acct.'s and the family's behalf I thank you.

Imagine if your name was farax and your wive was called xaliimo- :mad: I be chasin people with bakoorad like " car! ninkii ji dhahaa mar labaad!

That is it i am holding a strike for all the people with their name . FAARAX.

STOP USING THIS NAME TO POINT OUT EVERY LOOSER SOMALI. THIS IS DEFAMATION!! USE ANOTHER NAME LIKE *** I DONT KNOW YOU COME UP WITH IT.

What is this filthy and Nasty stuff you grown ups are talking about here! With the presence of a Moderator, I am still wondering what happen to the moral code of conduct in this site getting lax. This is very explicit, and I think if the Admin preffers to have this allowed, he shouldn't be complaining about when a downward spiral of this sort of nastiness affects all over the site.

I said before, untill something is done about the liberal elements in the site, curruption on the earth (fasaad fil ardi) will remain the same! :confused:

juba   

^ I completly agree, useless and vulgar topics have been increasing dramatically! I just think SOL'ers shouldn't post on impulse.

THINK BEFORE YOU POST, AND MAKE SURE THERE'S A POINT!