Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

Brazil V England

Blessed   

This is the big one, doesn't it feel like the final.... I suppose all my Brits have been prepared for this moment since Monday. I celeberated the Occasion by wearing my cute Brazil T-shirt to work! Only to be met with subtle hostlity, i honestly believe that they would have kicked me out if my boss wasn't welsh. He natuarlly suported Brazil cos his team didn't qualify.

For me, Brazil has always been a personal favourite for a number of reason, it is no denying that they are the best team in the world, and a mixture of their charisma on the pitch and the added bonus of having the finest men (I am think Roberto Carlos) on the tournament does increase their popularity.

I remember actually feeling hurt, sad and blue when we lost to France last time arround. But now that it's playing England I am faced with a delima, not only do I feel a little inclined to wish the best for the boys in red, Beckham being a great influence in this but I simply don't want face prosecution from my family, friends and nieghbours should England lose. Lets face it the miserable sods deserve some brightness. I mean could you imagine England winning theworld cup, why London would be hyper and bizaarly happy. Wouldn't that be something? Then again, I don't think I quite fancy the idea of drunk English blokes blowing kisses at ya .... just because their team had won (not that they will). Truth is, we are set for week of emotional tourmoil in Britain wether we like it or not.. are other countries like that? Poor Becks will either be loved in an overly freaky British manner or be subjected to two months of abuse (I wonder where he'll run to this time arroud?)

I predict that it will be close, but Brazil will most definately be kicking arse and I am a fraid the Brit boys will be sent back to nanny Elizabeth!

What do yous lot think

I'll leave yous share yur toughts whilst, I contemblate wether to chuck or show off my Brazil top :rolleyes:

I dont care either way to be honest ameenah its all about Senegal and the Boys from africa aiigghhtt, am asure they will @ the very least make it to the final if not win it all together

Viva Afica

WingA   

my man!!

brazil have no doubt the best attacking players in the world but with the performances of the previous games for brazil i think my English Lads with finish off the mighty boyz from Brazil!!

best Defence Vs best Attack

let the hype start here!!

ENGLAND..

peez..

For sure england will lose to Brazil, C'mon that is no match.. and then will be senegal Vs Brazil, Senegal will upset brazil and go to finals beats germeny or whoever comes out of that group..this the african's year! senegal will do it..

Pujah.   

looool @ Aplus dream on .....senegal or any african team is no match to Brazila ...surely the cup is theirs this year smile.gif

H   

hey wenger it's too early to say anythin about da game or who is gonna win or lose. u know both the 2 teams are capable of doing miracles. let's wait... all got great playerz

wait n see what hapenz :eek:

Rokko   

The Europe and South American times are gone ya all.

This year is for African and Asians

Watchout for Senegal ;)

Ariadne   

I know you might think this is strange and indecisive (just like me) :D but Im rooting for both Brazil and England ( they are both on my favourite list) and I could not decide so yeaaah Brazil! go England!...lol you get the drift...hey look at it this way I cheer for whoever scores in that game yeah woo... ;)

mojam   

Brazil & USA will send the Euros home on Saturday and SENEGAAAAAAAL & S. Korea will send the rest of them home on Sunday.

Blessed   

Aplus I partly agree....ENGLAND will LOSE. Sorry Londoners, coming this far is an achievment in it's self!

Cushetic loooooooooool

Its aight babes, if it's any consolidation, I feel like that sometimes! It's good to sit this one out on the fence... when the game is over you can pretend that you've supported the winners all along ;)

Jamaal and Shaqsi icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

hey why don't we set a deal if Brazil wins i get something... if England wins you get nothing... what do say? :D

Sujui and the rest it would be nice if an African team one.... I would love to see the Senegalies do their funky little dance and they deserve it!

Samafal   

i booked my hiliday to some where else in case ENGLAND wins the world cup which is possibility, not only becouse fear of grudge but london will be no quite place anymoreeeeeeeee.

CoolGuy   

Ameenah,

Are you by any chance the real Amina? The one and only? If you are, Dumaashi you let me down by talking about Brazil when the whole African continent is so excited about Senegal...I couldn't sleep that Saturday when they beat Sweden and you are here talking about Brazil...

Let me tell you a little about Brazil..And before I do that, do you have any portugese in you area? Just cuious!

Ina Abti, Brazil used to have the best players in the world when players like Pele were wearing that beatiful yellow jersey...Let me get this out of my chest, I am attracted to girls with soccer jerseys..Of course, ya gotta have other nice features like full packages at the front and the rear end....

I haven't seen a single game that you could say this is a Brazil team..What you have lately about Brazil soccer is more like defence-driven and boring style of play...You mentioned about that final Brazil and France in the last world cup...France won with style and total domination...

Now coming back to the Portugese subject, do you know that Brazilians speak Portugese? Let me tell you about an incident about last world cup that happened between Italians fans and Portugese Brazilian fans..The Italians had a good reason to cheer for Italy because that is their native country but the Portugese didn't have a reason.Brazil is located in South America where Portugal is located in Europe..We like the style makes more sense than they speak our language....Would you cheer for a country just because they speak the same language you speak...Hell no...Italians came up with T-shirst that had job postings on them and one of them read "Wanted fans to wave other nation's flags, preferebly Portugese"..I swear I saw some of those T-shirs and I couldn't stop laughing....

If you are soccer minded, by now you should know that Africans are the best players lately in terms of skills and indurence..Even Nigeria and Cameroon are much better than Brazil..Remember that England was so luck to get the tie with Nigeria..The only thing that Africans are missing is descipline and patiance...That is all...Thanks to Senegal that is changing lately...

Gotta go now..

Respectz