Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

WHat's everyone doing today?????

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Waryee Coon ninkan ma iska reebi weydey adi
:D

Magacaan Faarax waa i wareeriyey ee ku heshiiya saaxiibayaal.

Waryaa Good Xiin,ninkaan waa nin cadibeeysan,feeg azz bij kala majirin 'cept him :D

I am now officially pierre Farax,a farax with a little french twist nooh smile.gif

Anyway,gormaad ku biireysaa gardheerta wadanka la wareegtay? icon_razz.gif

^^ :D:D @Gardheerta

You know i have no gar to speak of! i am trying to grow some, i haven't had any luck with it before :D . But seriously, nimanku waa niman fiicane Faaraxow ha la taageero! Of corse i am applauding thier efforts to restore law and order in our land. seems they have succeeded and made progress in many fronts.

Isn't that a reason for all of us to support them?

Janna   

Originally posted by ScarFace:

What's Everyone up to today?

Absolutely nothing; drinking Vanilla coke and Dova chocolate.

ScarFace   

^^^stop eating the choco you gettin a tinsy bit overweight...you know i dont tolerate overweight halimo......!!!!!

Originally posted by TenaciousSoul*:

ScarFace, how r we doing on the pizza that u said u gone order 4 everyone ??

TS are you mad pizza kulahaa who can feed these hungry qaxooti's icon_razz.gif ?pizza wouldnt be enough but I'ave got a slice saved up for your soul :D

Counting down till the bank holiday weeknd starts couple of hours left of work weheeey the weather is nice today :cool:

Originally posted by me:

Nahhhh, Btw, do you really think that you would change your routines?

Before every school year or semester I used to tell myself this time, I will work hard, this time I will do my best. I will read more, focus on my work, bla bla etc etc. Anyhow it never happens. So I would say don't lie to us,lie to yourself.

You will be here SOL for the next 15 months(Inshalah).

LooooL....I used to do dat in my undergrad, but that's cuz they baby you in undergard programs, and I knew I could get away with. It is diffirent ball game though now. One can't afford to slip or blink for sec. Plus everything is being paid for, so I can't afford to mess up considering how expensive grad schools are these days.

N Thanks buddy!

Wiilo......Tanug you Walaalshiis.Let's have dat Casariyo...little Qaxwo, and Xalwo maybe, even shushumoo iyo bajiye. Maybe we can even invite some folks from politics section...I could see MMA and Rahima getting at it.

Nephissa   

Today is different, time seems to be dragging on and on.. I don't know what is different. I have the same harried work schedule as usual, it's just a slow day.

^^^LoooL, Jimca waaye, stop being cheap ,treat yourself dee.

Five Bucks...Some pastry and cup of coffea hadii kale dig deep into dat buurso.

Now, Iam thinking of Falafel.

Faarax...Stop da torture, some of us haven't eaten yet.