Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

WHat's everyone doing today?????

Just got accepted into grad school. The course load looks enormous, and the professors seem to enjoy over-working us. Trying to prepare myself mentally 15 months of unrelenting rigorous studying. I guess come september,no more SOL for awhile.

me   

Nahhhh, Btw, do you really think that you would change your routines?

Before every school year or semester I used to tell myself this time, I will work hard, this time I will do my best. I will read more, focus on my work, bla bla etc etc. Anyhow it never happens. So I would say don't lie to us,lie to yourself.

You will be here SOL for the next 15 months(Inshalah).

N.O.R.F   

NG, i have another two weeks of freedom, better enjoy while it lasts. Didnt bother going to the beach, had a game of football with a bunch Nepalese Buddists :D how ironic

Makes a mental note to report these changes to the powers that be

:D

ps like i said before, 'plastic city'. The English expats are in their own little bubble, the Arabs think they made all this by themselves, the Indians work hard but no reward, everyone thinks they are better than the other. What happens to people here when they get behind a wheel? :rolleyes:

hodman   

staring at my computer and telling myself to get to work on all these files on my desk :(

My excuse is that it's a rainy day and the darkness is the reason for all the caajis smile.gif

bored at work, so im addressing some Sol threads (do not hold me back from pointing out the obvious) :D

ScarFace, how r we doing on the pizza that u said u gone order 4 everyone ??

i like extra cheese in mine, thanks ;)

Wiilo   

Just came from work, now at home watching Golf on TV, and yeah posting SOL.....

yo-yo-ma: we need to get together and have Qaxno

and some cake or Xalwo....

For those of you who got a new job or starting Grad school good luch i wish you well and success for whatever y'all trying to do in your lives.

Go figure:.............