Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

First impressions and assumptions Of SOL members:

My first impressions SOLers?

Affected, unctuous and pugnacious. The last is just being Somali but the first point is the stand out. People here are way too cordial to be taken seriously... maybe it's the strict moderation but there's lots of hokey behavior.

Ibtisam   

^^^ loool

dahina :D

CL where was I....

We found out Ms D &D has.... [edit] due to lack of evidence! !

Red Sea is a changed man, I mean we are still waiting for the real Red sea to stand up and post.

Ngonge is still terrified of snakes, so he bothers you tell him you have a snake and would he like to see it.

Canno geel and Intel eat everything that moves and does not eat them first so careful around them, always appear like you are about to take a mighty bite! :D

We have had a lien invasion on SOl called the revival or the awakening of the dead somali baaqaj (or something like that)

baal for now that is it. Hayee you tell us your end.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

My first impressions SOLers?

Affected, unctuous and pugnacious. The last is just being Somali but the first point is the stand out. People here are way too cordial to be taken seriously... maybe it's the strict moderation but there's lots of hokey behavior.

Notice that, have you? :D

Ibtisam   

Ms D & D did you edit it?? I cannot remember the thread, I just remember reading it...hmmmm okay since I cannot prove it I will remove it. smile.gif

ScarFace   

Ghanima whats with the calaacal I see you have missed me too dont hide your true feelings know this am only back for today. so whats on your mind dear?

Ibtisam   

^^^ Well be on your merry way dear, I have since replaced you and I did not miss you (after all I only realised you were gone after your returned) :D

ScarFace   

dear of dear whoever gave the notion that scarface can be replaced was trully a misguided maskiin/ad.

so who's been fillin in my footsteps since i was on vacation? :D

ScarFace   

^^^ ouch well I need to know who's trying to steal my lyrics and lines. I see your somali has gone from bad to worse all the one to one lessons trully went to waste. :D