Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

SOL's own Census

hodman   

Uganda(Kampala)--->Kenya(Nairobi)--->Xamar/Hargeisa-->USA

If the city I was born or raised dictated my qabiil then that would make me a :confused: Maasai :D

Rahima   

I was born in Isreal in the early 80s

Looking for attention again dear? :rolleyes:

You irritate me walaahi.

Born in Xamar, left with my mother to Pakistan for her job, went on to London all the while hoping to return back home. My uncle down under called regarding his wedding and off we went to attend his wedding- again still planning to return home to Xamar. Then the war broke out and we became refugees in Melbourne, Australia and here I am today.

Tuujiye   

^^^^^ Adiga kiligaa jiq makugu aha..

Oooooooooooook aamina ama ha aaminina But I was BORN IN CANADA........ I was born in Toronto........ then in late 80's I was taken to Xamar were my some of my brother were at then went to hargeysa for a year and the war in hargeysa happend so i came back to xamar to my dad. As a xabadi keento, I was learning the language well and the Diin.. in 1991 I was on my way to canada and the war happend so we were stuck........ the next thing I know I was in liboye kenya and dirt in My Qaxooti azz.......

but now I'm back to Canada, finished university last month "YEEEEEEEEEE" and I have a good health Alxamdulilah... What else?......... y'all wanna hear More?

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

N.O.R.F   

Cuban asks:

Northerner, I'd bet all that I own that you were not, I repeat, not, born in the 1980's

lol, glad you dont think i'm a kid saxib, but i did narrowly miss it :D

Jeddah (KSA)---> England, UK (north of)----> Muscat, Oman ----> Burco IA

-Lily-   

I was bron in Mogadishu...childhood in small town Germany...moved on in London where I still am.

Looks like everyone is staying true to their nomadic ways, I doubt the avarge person has lived in as many places as we have.

DraGon   

Born and raised in a small town of 1,800 people in rural kenya and now calls Canada home.

Stoic I feel you. I have been through the same feels some years ago but I have somehow dealt with it and now It doesn't bother me anymore.

nafta   

Moqodishu ---> Kenya ---> Holland ---> Syria ---> Holland ---> England

My bio in a nutshell.

Originally posted by Rahima:

quote: I was born in Isreal in the early 80s

Shalom to you too.

You irritate me walaahi.

Is it possible because you had sense of humour by-pass surgery or frontal lobotomy done leaving stiff and snarky. Whatever it was, it's highnoon you snap out of this moaning, petulant little girl act.

Shalom

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by Rahima:

quote:

I was born in Isreal in the early 80s

Shalom to you too.

You irritate me walaahi.

Is it possible because you had sense of humour by-pass surgery or frontal lobotomy done leaving stiff and snarky. Whatever it was, it's highnoon you snap out of this moaning, petulant little girl act.

No Atheer,YOU need to cut this mendacious & phony act that you display day in & day out. Its seriously getting pooped out and frankly speakn' its becoming quite stale.

You also irritate me wallahi,so i guess i have to snap out of the moaning[Which is not that bad after all]. smile.gif

Originally posted by Brown:

quote:Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Brown,

What dishonesty are you talking about?

Your face
cutout the cryptic talk and say what you're hinting.

Laba-X   

Born in Barsha-sare in Buuraha Caleed, moved to Habarshiro, then to Ballibusle, then to Xulyo, stayed in Qaw for a few years, moved to Buraan, then to Ballidoogle, then through many other countries and finally set foot in London.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Brown:

quote:Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Brown,

What dishonesty are you talking about?

Your face
Fight fire with fire eeh? In this case xaar with xaar! :D