Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Tattoo removal

shyhem   

Do u guys have any idea on how to remove tattoos.I'm talking about a safe,clean and affordable way of removing this sh!t.

Put u'r two cents here.

shyhem   

Caveman

Ofcourse i don't expect u to know the difference btw antique store and atatto removal centre.

Antique stores,to the best of my knowledge are for old pple and unless u suggest otherwise i don't expect a young man like u to be familiar with antique store.As for the tattoo removal just forget about.

Rudy

Diana cream,i thought that was for bleaching dem gals face.plus this ain't Africa and i doubt they got that sh1t up in here.

As for my behind,dude i ain't no lady,i got no sunflower on my behind...Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Nephissa   

^^ you run out of ideas, and decided to cook up little som'n som'n huh. Tattoo kulahaa. Anagaa waxaas rabtaa inaa naga dhaadhiciso.

Somerican...sxb..tattoo huh...you tattooed your self with some xaliimo's name...labda ni demu moja from Mathare North...hehehe..shauri zako!!!

As for removal..sxb..Lasser is the only option and you could be visiting the clinic more than once!!!..beware some clinics do not deliver as promised (not removin it totaly or remove it with one treatment) and may leave you with scars!!!...heheh..XaaaX...

Cheers

^ Sounds like you know what your talking about. Anything u wanna tell us? :D

Somerican,

I was reading about that the other day. Laser is the only way to remove tattoos. But it can be excruciatingly expensive.