Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

Fatal Attractions

-Lily-   

Yes , I've heard amazing reviews, but in either case, I'm sure Chi women are more valueble than Somali women dead and that is comforting.

Such rituals were plenty back in the days but under the flag of Al-Islam they have been put down for example in Egypt, the coptic eyptians used throw little girls into the river nile in order to 'prevent' its bank from overflowing and thus ruining the crop nearby!

God saved all those little girls and women for if it wasn't for Al-Islam, they still be throwing girls into the nile in Egypt!

-Lily-   

LoL Geel, I 'll be sure to inform the authorities should any women go missing in the near future, and especially around the end of the year...

^Nice you going to china, I've heard there's a spaggeti eating north and a rice eating south, which part you going to? The spagetti eating one or the rice eating one?

Zafir   

Heh, death is easy breezy compared to one of Ethiopian Bantu cultures, I have heard that there’re certain folks, a tribe per-se. That in order to get married the groom has to go cut off another man’s penis for his potential bride.