Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

iOrgane :)

Dhubad.   

I take my hat off to the hard working Chines people, basically they copied the entire iPhone OS, redesigned it with the new logo and they produced a phone that does the samething as iPhone but a lot cheaper.

iorgane-f1.jpg

Watch it unboxed.

jp349e10jlhm.jpg

:D I love the logo.

Dhubad.   

^ China isn't known for acknowledging international copyrights, therefore, any legal action will have to go through the chinese courts and Apple knows the outcome!

Its a lot cheaper, around $150 to $200.

nuune   

Am waiting for the Google Android Phone, cool stuff there.

The chineese even copped the Boeing Jumbo, yaa wax ka qaadi karo horta.

What is wrong with having a simple phone that sends and receives calls, sends and receives texts, has a clock and calender? huh?

All these unnecessary fancy 'features' really annoy me on a phone. Its actually difficult to find a simple phone these days...

Dhubad.   

Serenity, that is how I used to think until recently when I was give a Blackbery from work and you can't imaging how useful its.

You receive your e-mails(both work and personal) on the move, you can use google map if want to find your way around, you can take pictures......the list goes on and on.

As for the simple phones their time is over am afraid, just like this:

cassette-tapes.jpg

You receive your e-mails(both work and personal) on the move, you can use google map if want to find your way around, you can take pictures......the list goes on and on.

Indeed the list goes on… u can wipe ur nose in it.. u can use it as a rock and knock a wannabe out(Preferably a Somali men).. u can use it as testing device for salt content in ur suugo.

Aw-Dhubad, i must say u r very lucky to have such a device.