Sign in to follow this  
SeNsHuAl_sHaAdIa

all time fav book?????

salaam, i hope every1 is cool.... im sure that theres many book worms here on this site like myself, so what has been the most captivating & interesting book u ever read?

mine would have to be any book by virginia andrews espiceally flowers in the attic series... she is such a talented author, her books are very intriguing, also another of my all time fav. book is my nursery stories like rapunzel, cinderella from wen i was a wee toddler....... they were the best. they are very relaxing.

also "kamasutra- the art of satisfaction" is highly recommended.......... i use it to perfect my ashtanga yoga postures(LOL).

did any 1 read "aman- story of a somali girl" & wat did they think of it?.

ZOLA   
also "kamasutra- the art of satisfaction" is highly recommended.......... i use it to perfect my ashtanga yoga postures(LOL)....oh really.. smile.gif ..have u seen the move?

let me see..my fav author has to be DANIEL STEEL....some of my fav novels by D.S are ..hearbeat, gift etc... i dont think there is a novel by d.s that i have not read.

Kool_Kat   

Malaika, did you mean the move or the movie...hmmmm Girllllll...I can't believe you still read them novels by Daniel Steel...Unbeweevable... I can't believe you still read her novels...You are making me cry now!!!

Me, I like any novel by Shidney Sheldon...Any Novel from him will do for me...

Blessed   

I am also a Maya Angelou fan. Not only have I read her entire biography, I am also into her poems. I think she is one of the coolest authors arround.

He book .. A Song Flung Up to Heaven is my favorit and I know Why The Caged Bird Sings .. kinda reminds of my childhood!

ZOLA   

thanks for correcting me KK..i meant the movie...yeah..am a die heart fan of D.S...sorry if i made u cry.. smile.gif ....i have not read any of her novels in the past 2yrs..now sydney sheldon ..comes #2 on my last...

A.A

Xafsa   

Angle eyes the color purple was written by Alice Walker....Its one of my favorite books..teh other one is little women by Louisa may Alcott

peace