Che -Guevara

Biden is the President-Elect

2 hours ago, Tillamook said:

With the Republicans performance in the Senate, it will be business as usual minus the late night tweets.

Agree, unless he starts war that he is unaware 

I still vividly remember seeing the front page of the British tabloid Daily Mirror in 2004 asking Americans who re-elected Bush Jr: "How can 59 million people be so dumb?"

Those were the numbers that re-elected Bush Yariisoow then. Now it seems they even got bigger and dumber and they are around 10 more million of them. I googled the original front page now and here it is:

D83UQwJx746fjSDyKNO4HEUkSfPR6uqXQZCnwAE3

Holac   

Without COVID, Trump supporters would be celebrating on the street tonight. As much decency matters to you and me and many others, it clearly didn't matter to 70 million Americans who voted for him. They held their nose and voted for Trump because they like his policies. 

Democrats don't have great policies that can win elections. Obama was the last transformational leader who attempted to come up with good policies, but in the end he felt into the hands of the far left. I can tell you that Globalism, Trade Deals and Defund the police are not what most Americans support today. It is time for the Democrats to reinvent themselves and come up with a different plan. I think this may be the last chance for them. 

galbeedi   
3 hours ago, Holac said:

t is time for the Democrats to reinvent themselves and come up with a different plan. I think this may be the last chance for them. 

They forgot that despite the advent of progressive ideals of the left , Americans by far are people who still believe in God, country and family. You might mot like police until you meet the well armed criminals who victimizes you and everyone else. 

Other than Obama care in  early 2009, Obama did nothing to improve the lives of the working class democrats. He was more concerned about Hollywood, same sex marriage and environment. A real republican shift to attract the working class who are more faith oriented will leave democrats with few elites, blacks and other minorities. If the republican party concentrates more on Hispanic votes and introduces serious urban black improvement plans, democrats will disappear.

Soon  no one will win elections without Hispanic votes, and they will replace blacks and others as vice presidents. A freind of mine who is education consultant told me that the majority of children born in America in 2019 were Hispanic.  

At the end the democrats campaign slogan was " Trump mishandled Covid -19" that is about it.