Che -Guevara

PM Abiy Ahmed Declares War on Tigray: First bullets fired

galbeedi   

Che,

We were opposed the destruction of the TPLF for fear of Amhara hegemony in Ethiopia, yet we welcome the outcome of this war. It was quirk and successful by any standard. 

Furthermore, Abiy Ahmed had shown to be a man who is willing to assist the rise and reclamation of the Somali state. A man familiar with the Farmaajo Abiy meeting in Addis told me that Abiy said, " there will not be an Oromo nation without strong Somali state, and it was Somalia who wrote the Oromo Alphabet and broadcasted the first Oromo radio station in history".  I thing at this juncture, I can say that Abiy is a friend to the Somali nation.

Also, for  the last 60 years, it is the first time that  Ethiopia, Eritrea and Somalia have mutual understanding without open hostility. 

So, for these and many other reasons, we object these politically motivated moves by America to create false accusations of genocide in Tigray  .A tigray activist has claimed the murder of 70 priests in Axum. I saw a CNN report showing outdated clips and manufactured  false claims. Of course, war is hell and people had died, but there are no one single mass graves in Tigray.

If this ugly Americans are looking for mass graves and killing, just go south of Tripoli , Libya and see first hand the crimes of the warlord they have backed General Hifter.

We object any moves to undermine Abiy ahmed and pave the way for unknown figures. The time America dictating to nations is over.

Galbeedi,

Biden and his team are already making demands. It said Susan Rice is pushing for things behind the scene. She was close to TPLF leadership.

I think Afwerki is the man to look out for. While Amhara are making comeback, Afwerki doesn't want themto take everything. He knows it's bad news for him, Abiy and Somalia. It's a delicate situation that only be negotiated by a shrewd politician with big stick, someone like Otto Bismarck is needed.

galbeedi   

The Anhara fully support Abiy for now and are getting back some of their land back from the TPLF, but they should not be allowed to wreck the boat.

The glue in the horn is the Eritrean president. I think Asiyas Afwork is a seasoned strongman. He knows he lost 20 years of isolation.  In the early nineties  before the war, Eritrea was progressing rapidly, and even tried to build and assemble trucks. It has a technical know how workers especially mechanically inclined people, a tradition inherited from the Italians. 

Even in the diaspora you meet many of them working in auto repair shops. Besides Eritrea is the only nation in that stupid continent called Africa who are grateful of the help given during the liberation era. Ask an Angolan, South African or Zimbabwe about what we did for them. 

In order to sideline Abiy, the Americans are targeting Afwork to make Tigray a playground for future insurgency, yet, he  is someone that can not be intimidated easily because he has been through sanctions and economic isolation for twenty years. Despite the hardship, TPLF led Ethiopia with 100 million people could not invade or crush the Eritrean mountaineers.

If these three nations open borders for trade and investment and common currency we could all prosper.

Yet, the colonial powers are always looking for certain weaknesses to take advantage.