Che -Guevara

PM Abiy Ahmed Declares War on Tigray: First bullets fired

Holac   

I am not supportive of this move to destroy Tigray Region. The Tigray people will fight back with every drop of blood. They are on the right side of history this time. It is not not the first time an African country started bombing its own country in the name of "gaining control". We should not celebrate for evil to get the upper hand. Amharas are not your friends. 

galbeedi   

This is a full takeover of Amhara of the security sector.

Abiy doesn't hide his Amhara side any longer. The president of Ethiopia, the deputy premier, foreign minister, army chief, intelligence chief are all Amhara.

Dalkii amxaaro u gacan galay.

If something happens to Abiy, an amhara deputy will replace him.

1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

Abiy reshuffled the entire security sector,, from the army, federal, and to intelligence. All the new appointees are of Amhara extraction.

Abyssinian  army dominated by the evil Amhara now is no different than the one that was dominated by the TPLF rats before them.  I can understand why some Somalis are mourning wth tplf.

1 hour ago, dhismahaguud said:

Abyssinian  army dominated by the evil Amhara now is no different than the one that was dominated by the TPLF rats before them.  I can understand why some Somalis are mourning wth tplf.

Any thinking Somali wouldn't miss TPLF, that said Amhara are not any better. Contributing to the revival of their hegemony is suicide. Besides, it is better not to intervene when your enemy is blowing each other to bits.