Sign in to follow this  
Changed

Men that marry more than 1 wife?

Keyf, from Islamic point of view, sharing/having more than one husband is haram if not viable at all. Think of if children involved who is whose father then? in contrast to that having more than one wife is in harmony with the nature. It is viable and therefore no IFs no BUTs. A God fearing person knows its not easy task considering all its complications and conditions attached to it.

KK, Ku qabstay ma taqaane? Subaxa subxaha ka mida aa gurigaada ka soo toosee with surprise news in xaajigadi minyaro suubsaday. Maxaad suubin? in aad iska tagtid iyo inaad sabirtid, marka I know adiga camal waa kuwa dhaha "walaahi ilmaha dartiis aan u dhaafay mooyee mar hore aan ka tegi lahaa" smile.gif meaning you accepted it and accepted to live with it. Ee bootada negele her aan ku iri.

Siday Aaliyah416 sheegtayba waa personal choice haddaba ajar ayaba ku sii jira qoftii suubisa sidaa. Talo fiican dheh!

Faheema.   

You’ve got yourself a hell of a phone NGONGE smile.gif Just couple of Q’s....

1. Does it allow you to simultaneously change from one sim to the other invisibility at the flick of a switch?

2. Are you able to run reports based on its specification to see which one is fully utilized? ;)

NGONGE   

^^ Like I said, I have not used the vacant second sim card slot yet. Once I get a new sim card I'll do all the needed research on these questions you ask. :D

Baluug   

I am absolutely against the idea of a man marrying more than one wife, but that's only because I can't find one for myself. :D

Ibtisam   

^^one to be a second... here I thought most guys are struggling with just the one. I feel sorry for any guy who can handle two wife’s. It must be waali and a half. And I feel sorry for women who spend all their years worried about whether or not their husband will take a second.

Faheema.   

^ lol, they have too much time on their hands ma istidhi.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Like I said, I have not used the vacant second sim card slot yet. Once I get a new sim card I'll do all the needed research on these questions you ask.
:D

Once you got it or prior to getting it?

Would be an interesting reseach, let us know how it goes :D

Blessed   

^Why do you want to know? :D

LOL@ Ngonge, that's an interesting phone. Let us know about the research results.

I could offer a double service with that phone, one for the hubby and one for the wives. :D

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

S Slash,
ha igu qasbin inaa kabteyda taakada leh
santinoa_22_7.jpg
labada indhood dhexdooda kaaga dhufto...And you know I will...
redface.gif

:

Kool kat maant dagaal abo wadaa :D Lemma know if ya need any help :D

Dhubad.   

Nimanka rageedi ah markay qofta xoogaa culusaato oo ay bakiino fariisato lee minyarada la soo xareeyaa.

Markaasay ku oran Masaacadaan ayaan garoobayn karaa ilaahaa nalehe.....bal waan iskaga samrayaa ;)

Faheema.   

Originally posted by
*Blessed:

^Why do you want to know?

LOL@ Ngonge, that's an interesting phone. Let us know about the research results.

I could offer a double service with that phone, one for the hubby and one for the wives.

LoL, waxaa la idhi Waraabaha kan ciya iyo kan aamusan, kan aamusan baa daran Markaa I believe NGONGE wuu iska ciyayaa, he knows it's not an obligation. However, he wants to let others know that he has the right to exercise his options, though hell probably never fully utilize it :D

Zafir   

^^ I believe Somalis have it wrong in this particular saying " Waraabaha kan ciya iyo kan aamusan, kan aamusan baa daran"; it should be the other way around really. Because, it’s a well known fact that threat is worse than execution,and as for Ngonge he is waraabe alright. :D:D

Dhubad, Kicking/taking advantage of someone while they are down isn't raganimo, if anything it's the contrary. Taking up the second one while the first is still in her prime is having Huge ones in my counrty, I don't know about yours.

Paragon   

I am not disclosing any info. or declaring anything like NGONGE, balse ciyaari waa gelin dambe. Wixii xalaal kuu ah la iskama xaarantimeeyo, boys smile.gif .

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Zafir:

^^

Dhubad, Kicking/taking advantage of someone while they are down isn't raganimo, if anything it's the contrary. Taking up the second one while the first is still in her prime is having
H
uge ones in my counrty, I don't know about yours.

Why would anyone go for second one while the first one still sparkling? Men seek out for second one only when the glow fades out ;)