Che -Guevara

Galbeedi, were you at this meeting?

Saalax   
On 11/3/2020 at 3:56 AM, Holac said:

Who is the Dubbe guy?

from east Burco replaced Mareeye also from east Burco.

galbeedi   
On 11/3/2020 at 4:57 AM, Dhagax-Tuur said:

t.  Handing them presidency is capitulation

I agree. No one should be given power through capitulation or bribe. In this case we are not advocating for gift, but to break the monopoly of the southern politicians who have been running the country since Carta in 2000.

10 hours ago, Saalax said:

from east Burco replaced Mareeye also from east Burco.

Kan Maareeye lagu badalay, Dubbe, asagana bariga Burco ka soo jeedaa miyaa? Who ka soo jeedo galbeedka iyo waqooyiga Burco? Mahdi Guuleed? s0254.gif

I see burco waa sida Gaalkacyo camal that is why you are differentiating aagageeda.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

9 hours ago, galbeedi said:

I agree. No one should be given power through capitulation or bribe. In this case we are not advocating for gift, but to break the monopoly of the southern politicians who have been running the country since Carta in 2000.

Waxba yaala calaacalin. Reer Koonfur Galbeed iyo reerkaan Nayroobi ku shiray have both equal xildhibaanno in baarlamaanka. Wey isbaheysan karaan intee isku imaadaan, along with beesha shanaad and get madaxweynaha iyo ra'iisul wasaaraha haddee rabaan saas. Shariif Xasan wanted to do this in 2017, I remember him meeting with Reer Waqooyi xildhibaanno. But Shariifka was too corrupt qof isku haleynaayo ma lahayn.

Madaxweynaha Farmaajo now is trying to pull a new political manoeuvre by funding the selection of Guudlaawe in Hirshabeelle. In turn he wants to fund Reer Hiiraan as a guddomiyaha baarlamaan dhexe, so in order to sideline Shariif Sh. Axmed, Xasan Sheekh iyo Xasan Cali Kheyre because of 4.5 rule. Then make the prime minister a Reer Koonfur Galbeed. But what he does not know is that how tricky xildhibaanno are and will not select him at all; instead a neutral Reer Koonfur Galbeed might get madaxweynaha itself.

galbeedi   
12 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Waxba yaala calaacalin. Reer Koonfur Galbeed iyo reerkaan Nayroobi ku shiray have both equal xildhibaanno in baarlamaanka. Wey isbaheysan karaan intee isku imaadaan, along with beesha shanaad and get madaxweynaha iyo ra'iisul wasaaraha haddee rabaan saas.

MMA,

Warka waad dhamaysay, Mida kale Reer Koonfur Galbeed iyo Anaga waxa nahahay dad si fudud isu fahmaya. We are natural allies.

Let us work to gather. The president for us and the prime minister for you guys. We can sideline the greedy Geeljire on these two groups.

galbeedi   

And when you get to Baydhabo Jannay, you might hear this from the radion, so if you are a member of the D...r Woqooyi like our friend Suldaanka, don't feel surprised, because that is the Lingua franca in Baydhabo.

Here is the legendary singer Hassan A. Samatar.

Saalax   
On 11/5/2020 at 11:38 AM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Kan Maareeye lagu badalay, Dubbe, asagana bariga Burco ka soo jeedaa miyaa? Who ka soo jeedo galbeedka iyo waqooyiga Burco? Mahdi Guuleed? s0254.gif

I see burco waa sida Gaalkacyo camal that is why you are differentiating aagageeda.

two different groups settle in the east & west of it hence the distinction. Mahdi is the from the south Hargeisa/west Burco/Sanaag community. 

Saalax   
On 11/5/2020 at 6:46 PM, cadnaan1 said:

Dir and D&M should make alliance together with the .5 in that way they have the majority 

That can be done easily.