Che -Guevara

Galbeedi, were you at this meeting?

1 minute ago, Saalax said:

Faysal Ali Waraabe of UCID party and Qabyo Tire of Kulmiye party took part of it. 

So will the two be arrested? Or  are the arrests only for kids sporting blue😄

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

galbeedi   

Che,

I wish. It is a good move.The D...r project could easily elect a president , yet the separatists boys lack confidence. This community have 75 members.

Some in Hargeisa even said that they must avoid the D...r issues which may lead to Somali unity.  

gooni   

Haday doonayaan hogaanka soomaaliya waqooyigu waa dadka ugu mudan xaal-marin fiicana u noqon kara.

Balse ma'ahan waxa ay u shirayaan arrintaas waa duminta koonfurta iyo hagar-daamo,  aysan snm waligeed ka toobad keenayn.

tusaale.
magacaan D...r't waxay lasoo baxaan maalinta ratigu u istaagi waayo.

waakan wasiirka warfaafinta oo u jawaabaya shirka

galbeedi   

Oday Gooni,

Maxaa wasiir dawladeed soo dhex galiyey beelo shiraya?

ma laga  yaabaa in Farmaajo ka baqayo in dadkan la iinsanayo ee Muqdisho joogaa meel kale loo leexiyo . Ilayn madaxweyne ayey dooran karaane. 

1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

Che,

I wish. It is a good move.The D...r project could easily elect a president , yet the separatists boys lack confidence. This community have 75 members.

Some in Hargeisa even said that they must avoid the D...r issues which may lead to Somali unity.  

I wish there's a genuine Dir unity. They stand the best chance of unseating D & H blocks leaders who ran Somalia into the ground. 

wish there's a genuine Dir unity. They stand the best chance of unseating D & H blocks leaders who ran Somalia into the ground. 

What flipping difference is it going to make? Isn't it running under the banner of a tribe? Aren't Dir Somali tribe with the same shenanigans as the rest of them?  

Reer waqooyi will not be any different than the rest.  Handing them presidency is capitulation.  Have them their fair share or let them keep living their dream. If we are going to reinstate an equitable and fair state,  every tribe must have their fair share of the state, be it resources or power. Period.