Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

And you thought that your job was BAD?

BE THANKFULL icon_razz.gif !

pitsniffers.jpg

^^DEODRANT TESTER

JOB.jpg

788601.1.jpg

^^DONT EVEN WANT TO KNOW HOW THEY TEST IT!

target.jpg

badJobs1.jpg

------------

Worst job for non-humans: :D

08-24-1.jpg

shyhem   

Funny i must say,i guess its time i appreciate my job.I punch in and punch out whenever i want,no excuses or calling sick.I just tell the boss tomorow i don't feel like coming and that is it.

Khayr   

SALAAMZ,

How about this for a job....

Collectinggg WHALE SPERMMMMMM :eek: :eek:

for Skin Care companiessss

(what u think Beyonce and J.lo use!)

Laakin, the money was really good :D

Bess.   

hey....don't diss on them just cause they r making a living :( ...it may seem extremly humiliating to u, to them it might be the only choice open to them, but they are atleast not begging on the streets....u know what they say necessity is the mother of all invention.....u'all know when push comes to shove u gotta do what u gotta do....at least they have the guts to do it....can u say the same for urselves? :rolleyes:

Emperor   

I don't think there is anything wrong with the above posted jobs. Only the chinese boy, feel sorry for him, now that is a bit too far, endangering you life is another matter. But the rest seems OK to me.

Emperor   

Jilaato,

right there darling, I aint got no better job than them for I am just a coal minor.

I bet you have better one, what is it?

Of cource the worst goes for the third picture, thats not a job is just a game of win and lose... and guess its not up to you to decide whether you win the game or lose.

Gday

Bess.   

Originally posted by Nationalist:

besbaaso, definetily the guys on the skyscraper have the worst job. If I was there and suddenly looked down, I would lose it. :cool:

thank God...i thought i was the only one who thought that was the worst....i mean the other jobs r horrible, bit doable.....the height thing is just not possible....i would faint ....and fall off... :(

^So let me get this straight?

Its do-able to sniff a fat,sweaty smelly someone?

I mean, you have tcontrol over skycrapper thing,the harness the belts and more. you dont have control of a fat man's odour!

Anyways, i have a project for you, why dont you go and sniff one of them qaxoti-Unit crowd, it doesnt matter which one, QacQac ,G.Tuujiye or Jaceyl-Tuujiye . they are equally smelly. $100 bucks per Qaxoti. :D

Intel   

those dudes on the WTC antenna.. holly thats deadset crazy :eek: .. i thought the Sydney bridge was high :D