Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

WHY DO SOMALI CHICKS THINK WRONG ABOUT US MAN?

Hibo   

was up every one

every time i go with a somali chick i found out more about them.. anyway there is alot good and bad things about somali chicks and im not going to dis down anyone cuz we have to proud of our girls, but why is that they think that us man r not good enough to take care of them like all of us man r the same. Anyway if any girl is thinking about to turn down a somali man she better think twice!!!

heavenly   

um...

i think your wrong on that because there are alot of humble somali girls and i believe you can not generalize them based on your experiences, i myself consider myself to be humble and that is why i won't write about my experiences with somali guys but if you don't see something that you don't like in a somali girl then move on or try to work things out with her instead of complaining about "SOMALI CHICKS"

peace out bro and keep looking!!!

------------------

~*Heavenly*~

Well RUUF-MAN,

Maybe just maybe, u goin 4 da troubled girls. Just like u said in ur note, don't think we all somalian girls r da same. We don't think alll of u guys r da same either.

Sorry about what u goin through. But next time go 4 a somalian girl, go 4 a "HIGH CLASS" girlsssssssss.

*******P.Y.T*******

I only go out with somali man but most of them are stupid and think that they can go out with you and treat you bad.......or if you are in a relationship with him he thinks that he can cheat and not know about or be ok with it.....and when he finds out you cheated he goes crazy like you just kill his family........its very simple be very respectful with your ladys and you get the same thing in turned........if you love her show her that he means the world to you, if you just respect her then show her that and let her know.....don't think about being a player or playing her.......cause you know we can get you back in the worst way.....and we always win so be very careful and very respectful when it comes to somali woman..........peace

Fuaad   

LuckyLove

you sound crazy and losted.

How the hell do you come up "we can get you back in the worst way.....and we always win"

you are kidding to yourself. YOu could be one of them that the guy mentioned.

A7LA-SHU   

what is this somali girls and somali guys. well hey no one in this world is perfect we all know that.. and when it comes to our guys i guess we expect alot from them, which we shouldn't. so to say all somali guys are just this and that is wrong yo.. and the poster dear all somali girls all don't think that way.. we love our guys and mansha'allah alot of them i'm proud the way they are and if i don't like things they are doing i kinda tell them bro u might wanna change that as a advise thou no forcing lol.

mr luckylove girl i guess u dated the playaz one so find the decent guys and i promise u gonna come back and be like i love them all lol..

It all comes down to respect. First and foremost respect yourself, because if you do that then you'll get nothing but respect from others. Second, you can't keep thinking negatively about all Somali girls, not all of us are bad. You just had bad experiences, but all you have to do is try again, I'm sure one day you will find your queen. And for all my sisters, you all need to realize that not all the brothers are bad too. It is true that a lot of them are players(or think they are), but you have to pick and choose, you can't just settle for anyone you know? Same thing goes for the guys, make sure your girl is respectable, if she is then you won't be disappointed. Much love to all my Somali people. Peace.

QuruXley   

THAT ANSWER IS SIMPEL WALAAL(ATLEAST TO ME).

is just becoz some of us somali man represent their selfs in da wrong way.

so if u have dated a triflin' type of brother.u gonna think that most of them R all tha same.so thatz why some of tha gurlz have a bad image when it comes to somali men.

honey206   

HEY YO! WE AIN'T NOBODY THINK WRONG ABOUT U GUYS BUT ONE THINK U GUYS DISRESPECT US THAT'S WHY WE DON'T THINK U GUYS ARE GOOD FOR US. BUT ANYWAYZ LEARN HOW TO BE A BETTER PLAYA TO MESS WITH A SOMALIAN QUEEN. :D PEACE

Nadiira   

:cool: Well first of all let me tell u that all guys aint the same!!!!!! I have met both stupit guys and smile.gif nice and gentle guys during my lifetime. :mad: Many somali guys play playaz but u know they are just :D beginners :D so when they get tired of the game they stop. Many girls says then that these guys has ripen!!!

Anywayz in not here to talk bad of my brothas coz i lov them too much :D but most of us somaligals hates playaz but they should instead hate the icon_razz.gif game not the player icon_razz.gif !!!!

peace to u all!!!