Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

THANK YOU!

Fine.Take back all the thanks then maskiinkas Hunguri ah and me can do our thanking thing.

This time,am willing Hunguri to go first inkastoo aan aniga kayarahay asaga oo larabay in aan ka hormaro. :D:D:D

looooooooooooooooooooooool ..............

waar he is a chicken and don't dare to be the first :D:D

I won't take back any of my thanks ,,,, why am i doing it if i'm taking them back ?

JB,Fine .But instead of saying '' i thank'',edit it and say ''we'' thank.Thats more easier and this time if u say no,u won't be saying any thank you's for a long time. :D

Waryaa Hunguri,ninyohow fulaynimada iska dhaaf,aniga intaan kabadan indho cadaan iyo macangagnimo masii wadi kari. :(

nin weyn hadii hadal ka dhacay kama noqdo ,,, so i can't say WE and remove I ,,,,,, finished :D

See ,, hunguri already run away before xataa iyadoo aan la is gaadhinba ,,,, :D:D

UK_ROSE   

I would Like to thank Allah for every necma i have or any other creature in this universe.

alxamdu wa shuru lilah waxdah.

However, allalh sent this person to me that gave me a wake-up slap which i will never forget. To see my life transform infornt of me is something i thank allah for day and night.

Though it really hurt at the time i know it payed off.

Now how many people are lucky enough to get the wake-up slap??!

alxamdulilah..

Walahi i got that wake-up slap ,,,,,,,,, and it was really painful at first but i'm 100% enjoying the reward now ,,,,,,,, I MUST THANK ALLAH FOR EVERYTHING

Aaliyyah   

Asalaamu alaikum,

First of all I gota thank Allah swt for everything that he had given me for the past 20 yrs, and secondley gota thank him for giving me a family and relatives who care so much abt me, and last bt not least for all my friends.

wa salaamu alaikum

Hunguri   

looooooooooool@ Jarmaloo mari maayee kadaa :D , Hey rudy, I never thought you are this much into Somali language ;) . Its like the Old "Sayid" posting a Somali here in SOL lool. The Somali guy, who composed the poem said smile.gif .

(1) Dumarkuba haddeey lacag leeyihiin

Maba gaboobaane

(2)Mar haday Qubays iyo bootar isku cadayso

(3)70 kii 2 ayaan jiray bay kugu tidhaahdaaye

(4) Habar xoogaa doller ah haysata ayaa la ogoladaye

(5) Sheekooyinkeedana waa laga dhagaystaaye

(6) Hadey tiraa Cirkaan soo taabty waa laga dhagystaaye

(7) Baddaan quusay hadey tiraa waa laga dhagystaye

(8) Hadeey tiraahdo anigaa kaa yar waa laga dhagystaaye :D .

Loool, So you should just listn to them. Any thing they say just accept :D loool

:D , wht do you think ???

thats a deep ocean man! in la we check the body parts, u might wake up the next morning with lady with no face, fake azz and fake chest!!

she will ask u this in the morning!!

markaas ee ku odan waar dabada meeska iga so qaad

naasaha frig iga soo saar.

dibnaha dawaadan igu mud.

you will think hollweeyn is back again!!

Aaliyyah   

Rudy hun when u gonna grow up walahi, that is the day I am waiting for :rolleyes:

wa salaam

p.s. how do u check the body parts in LA ?? just curious ...u go naya dabadaad itus in ay run tahay iyo inkale eegayee? why are u so suspicious ??? qofwalba wuxu yahay dadka kale moda ... icon_razz.gif

i am grown gal!! u wanna part of me..u gotta pay for this stuff, it aint free. so holla when u got the cash!!

hunguri, its sad when u suck up like that!! loool

dude, where is your faraaxnimo!! where did u lose it.

Paragon   

To be quite honest, I have none to thank. I did not have the choice to be in this world. I was created without my consultation, and thrown into this chaotic world without being fore-warned.

Now, I find out that its ice is melting and the sea level is rising. In a nutshell is hotting up- all these, I wasn't even told! Even more insulting is that all of the humans are expected to work hard at arriving at a juncture where they become distinguished for how much resources (at the expence of the environment) they can waste for their fleeting pleasures. This is the kind of world I find myself in, and I have to thank someone for it?

Oh no, I have no one to thank for it!

Joking ofcourse, I'd like to thank my mum. Thank you mother :D .