Sign in to follow this  
Allamagan

A True Somali Hero

In Sweden there is only one person that they can thank for all of his heroism and for of course giving the scadinavians new perspectives. This person is of course a somali and the swedish people love him.

Watch it here to find out who is this nomad ;);)

Ibtisam   

^^^No, the person added their own damn picture. redface.gif They told me to watch this Xalimo trying to break in to film with Prad Pitt. redface.gif

Elysian   

That was GOOD, nacasnimadeeyda I completely fell for it.

Was thinking thinking the whole time, shallay baan sweden ka imiye goormey ilbaxeen...

Cabdow   

Just like MLK i also have a dream that one day (Inshallah with the graze of allah) there will come a day when all Nomads will be seen as true heroes in Qurbaha from EU to NA all the way to the Arabian peninsula, can i get a Amen smile.gif

Hey you, did it ever occur to you that the vid might not work for everyone?? So a brief description is in order. What is it about?

To join Canjeex in the #ihaveadream craze, allow me to continue that with my few compassionate words. I have a dream that one day I will run a fair and just media monopoly in Africa (and why not elsewhere too) and brainwash everyone into supporting and buying from my affiliate companies. I'm already selling bum stickers, get yours now, they're going like hot cakes: "The Mayans predicted it, but it wasn't the world that was ending; just Murdoch's reign!".

Now lets see how many people are on Twitter. smile.gif