Sign in to follow this  
Lame Radar

Women only ...... Classic!

UK_ROSE   

Funny how different she looks now!! I had to call my mum to doublechck its the same woman that sings in weddings.

I wish to grow old gracefully.

thanks for the post!

Urban   

Damn.. that's a lot of colors in one tiny hall! My eyes hurt..

Yes I know the title says 'women only'.. but that's just an invitation for us to watch, innit..

By the way.. is the guy on the keyboard called Macalo? (it sounds somethin like that anyway..)

-Lily-   

I don't get why other women get so excited by her...you shold really know when to quit, nowedays she just sounds like a strangeled cat.

Love the song though :cool:

Somalis are turning private events into "everybody's business" by posting these "qaaci" type videos on Youtube without the consent of the participants.

I wonder how these mothers feel.

Libax I was thinking about that the other day. Went to a wedding xalay and I swear there were some chicks taping people with their phone camra. Especially when the niiko kicked in. I guess another edition for youtube. The wedding was an interesting event. As about 400 women were leaving several fights broke out outside. Eventually 3 batches of police arrived. That part would have been worth taping. All these pretty women turned wild. Very embarassing I tell you.