Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

I FEEL FOR HER ! !

She is a friend of mine ,,, very nice girl with her dignity but spent most of her life living in Holland.

Last time she visited her family inside Somalia just to see her sweet Mom and Dad along with her brothers and sisters ,,,, she was so friendly that she made lots of friends in the country during her visit.

one time she was arrested by the Police accusing her that she was dressing unproper way that they call Dhaqan Biis ! ! , she was released after one day when her family interferred. Again she became under the Police eyes ,,, she was again accused being WHORE ! ! coz she was seen visiting some houses that belongs to a non-somali friends (mostly from the UN and INGOs guest houses) ,,,,, the police came to that houses and informed that residents not to allow This whore to visit them.

Since then she was sitting with her family not going with a friends and not visiting one of them at all. Last time she was so desperate hating her own country and people. She wanted to leave immediately but could not leave her Parents so easily.

After then, there was the time that she intend to go back to Holand to continue her education.

And guess what happened,,,,,,,,

She was arrested while she arrived Holand ....

Why???? ,,,,,

They said she has been in Somalia for a long time and they suspect her being TERRORIST ........

Believe me or not ,,,,, She is still in the Jail .......

dawoco   

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I hope she is realised soon, the poor thing. Getting that sort of attacks at both ends must be horrible...

Som@li   

Yes, i feel for her too,but some of the problems ,she brought it on herself.

One must respect, the culture,the tradition of other countries,You can except to live the way u used to live in Holland, or wherever.

We,somalis have a unique culture, and will protect it from outside influence at any cost. :mad:

It is a norm to alywas know somthing to where you going, else you can easily upset pple,so take abit of a cultural orientation before u land somalia.

^unique it is. Spent all night talking with someone who just got back. She said the country was nice but the people were terrible. :(

J, is there a campaign to help free this woman?

maan i feel for this young somali girl.

I must say however that i will not move back to somalia until people there are rehabilitated

I say this with a heavy heart because i met a lot of people that i know to be good honest trustworthy people including my own father who went there and been around most of the country and then came back gobsmacked with the sheer dishonesty,lack of morals,betrayal,and shirqool that goes on there.It seems people wake up in the morning planning who they rob next

^^^ some say that same of the muslims living in the west. But you don't see us adopting their every custom, as much as Michael Howard would like us to. I've always found it a ridiculous rule, as long as you're not in violation of any law, one should do as they damn well please. I'm sick and tired of moral policing, simply because it is too easy to accuse someone of weak morals....... considering no one can actually agree on what these are.

I've always thought the only people trying to pass themselves off as Romans were spies.

About this girl, does anyone have any details, like when this happened, how long she's been there, the exact nature of her incarceration, has she been charged yet? etc.

Well ,,, i know she is really a poor girl ,,, it is just da family who are trying to release her ,,,, no further information yet as i tried to call her with no success ,,,,

It is the capital of Holand but don't know exactly which Jail ,,,,

i'm still trying to get da latest news from her ,,,,,

nafta   

^^ Does the dutch media know? I visited some of the main dutch newspapers websites but couldn't find anything about this incident.

OG Moti   

My Friend sorry but i dont buy your story, Holland is well known with their human rights records, and if she is arrested in Holland then she must done something wrong... sorry I just dont buy it, if you say she was arrested in London, or Tibet, or Vietnam i would say maybe, but not Holland, what makes your story unbelievable is 1. She is a Holland citizen, and last time we knew holland was a democratic country, 2. you said she is still in Jail :confused:

Brother if she is indeed in jail, visit her and ask her what she did.. she must did something terrible cause Holland they even allow u drugs if we say she brought QAAT back, so ask brother, and when she tells you the truth, cut your relationship with her, and stay away from her...

Peace

P_508: I don't care if you buy my story or not ,,, i'm just telling what i know and really happened to a friend of mine ,,,, sorry 2 say but u r not forced to believe it ,,,, just play with ur mind and defend Holand in order not to be arrested next :D:D

the good news is that i found out what the problem is ,,, First she is released now ,,,, i called her yesterday and she told me her problem ,,,,

She was out of Holand for 2 years ,,,, and someone used her papers to work in Holad during these 2 years ,,,,, and they could not believe that she was out since all her records are showing she is here in Holand ,,,,, after this investigation it was figured out that her papers are lost and someone has been using it all this time ,,,,

She is released now and the case is closed ,,,,

She was accused of being Terrorism at first coz it was the time that the London bombings happened ,, and all the countries were alerted ,,,,,

but for her ,,,, IT WAS REALLY SAD SAD STORY ,,,,,

1. She is a Holland citizen, and last time we knew holland was a democratic country, 2. you said she is still in Jail

P_508: Whats your point?? America is also a democratic country, but they're holding prisoners illegally (lenghty periods w/o trial)for alleged terrorist crimes.