Sign in to follow this  
JIDAAWY

Who is the first person who comes into your mind when you get in trouble ?

JIDAAWY   

that first person who comes into your mind the minute you get in trouble is surely a special person to you..

is it your Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Wife, Husband or best freind ?

Please pitch in with your 2 cents smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Mujahida   

Hmm nice topic smile.gif Jidaawy

I'd have to say firstly My MoM, Then my Father. Then my Brothers Then My Sisters! But you know when the phone is busy and your stuck someWhere, Then it better be my Friends. ;)

ARMZ   

jidaawy i am kind of feeling this topic, i must say it has 2 be my dad, he was a father who want 2 teach his son how 2 be a man, a man who can face the world, and later thnx 2 his pappa. he use 2 wup my ass when i get into trouble so i wont make that same stupit mistake again, my mother was a soft mother she was the one who use 2 put cold water in my ass when my dad beat me with belt. another word she was the last person who i use 2 worry about,

secondly it has 2 be sister, she use 2 be in my mind when my pappa n mamma was away. she would work me till tears make my clouth wet,

but i love all of them 2 death without them i would be the ciyaal suuq on the town,

Ya Allah. Ya Rahmaan, Ya Rahiim, Ya Malik , Ya gudoos, Ya salaam...ooh Allah have mercy on me for you are the most merciful, Allah help me out and i will b the best muslim i can be, Allah help me and i will stop playing with my prayers, Allah give me a chance, Yaa Allah

soon as i sence trouble i think of Allah, i know that no1 else can help me like Him.

ooh, and when going home and i fear getting into trouble,,i would say hasbunaAllahi wanimal wakiin over and over and over again, it has always worked and Allah has always come through for me.

Alhamdulillah

Fullah   

Jidaawy i will say my mother, although fathers do many good things but some how people tend to go on the mother's side

When i get in trouble the first person that i think of.. is my mom.. as in what would she think if she found out this happened or whateva

But if'd i had to ask someone 4 help... I'd call my homeboy first...

And if its telling someone.. i'd tell my 3 closest homegirls n my sister

Changed   

first my MoM

Then My SiSters...cuz instead of cooling mom off they will fill her heads with something imaginations.....that is when i start praying to allah to save me ...sometimes i do it before i start thinking of my mom and sisters...

then my neighbors cuz they will talk about it for a while ......(y'll know how somali neighbors are nosy...)

does that mean i care for my neighbors tooo :confused: ?

First person that springs to mind is my DAD...he's one of the coolest folks around...there's nothing i can't talk to him about (ooh except boyfriends...it would feel hella awkward :eek: )he'll do everything in his power to get me outta trouble(not that i ever get in any)...then there's my MOM....she just has a tendency to blow everything out of proportion redface.gif , nevertheless I LUV HER 2 BITS and i know i can count on her to keep my affairs on the LOW :D

Dhimbil   

^^^what you trying to say?...that we're kids lol

anyway,,,,My father is my choice.

Clown: Whoelse but my Girl Xafsa?

she's always there for me through thick and thin!

she's my soul mate.

As her older brother, Xafsa will be getting a call from me, she been hanging around here too long. :mad: