forexafricaorg

Passive income during COVID-19

Good day all,

I am wondering what kind of activities are people involved in to earn a passive income during COVID-19. 

There is a lot of talk about content creation such as YouTube, Instagram and the like, and also about financial investments including stocks, forex etc. (advertisements about returns tend to be highly inflated at best). 

Our team has written an article raising the issues that the Somali forex industry faces. For those interested, please visit the below link:

WWW.FOREXAFRICA.ORG

ForexAfrica.Org reports on the state of the Somali forex industry and foresees a bleak future for forex trading in Somalia as unscrupulous investment companies multiply, government policies remain...

These guys i've linked below are the only Somali team who go into depth about passive income ideas. I've been following them for a year now and they regularly post brilliant ideas on how to make extra income.

Check them out below

WWW.DUGOUTDIGITAL.NET

Communication Agency| We have the creativity & experience to deliver|Data Visualization| Digital Marketing|Online courses | Helping you create Side Hustle💰|

• Like 1