Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

A man throws his wife out of the window!!!

RedSea   

^Naaah, it's actually alot better than watching Ethiopian bombs fall on Xamar isn't it sir? ;)

It shouldn't be that bad.

Delilah   

Emperor, I fully agree with you. I fail to see the amazing part of this video..i thought in the mist of hanging about, Superman or something was going come and rescue her. Now that would have been amazing. But nothing, she just kept hanging about ( waiting, i'm sure for some glimmer of hope) and then fell; subhanallah, some people have no heart. I would have been throwing rocks at him smile.gif

chubacka   

Val mayb you dnt want to dear. its horrible.

I am also amamzed at these ppl filming and doing nothing. If you cnt do nothing to help then don't stand there filming!

bismillah....

RedSea   

I don't know what people could have done. Other than curse the guy out like they are doing in the vidoe or perpahs they might have called the police; which they might have.

chubacka   

Why should they stand there in the street and film such an incident like they are at a firework display and then put it online.

RedSea   

Honey I wish I could tell you why they stand there and watch this shocking incident take place. Yeah sure they should have minded their bussiness and not stare as another human being is being thrown out of high building wouldn't you say?

:D

Perhaps this was a movie? I just dont believe it as such...mmm.

Sad,though to see a helpless person dangling from a tower. But laakini,its not like the most shocking video of all ya know? Havent you seen more gruesome vids? Like,Umm..Say? dragging of dead bodies in streets?

Personally,I have had my share of grotesque scenes. ... I have witnessed(perhaps even took part),in the killing of a thief and later burning them up. I felt sick the entire year but....such is life.

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^WHy would you burn a person, even a thief!? :eek: Acudubililah...
:(

That is the style of Africans. Thieves are burned.unfortunatly :(

RedSea   

^Ibtisam,

It's normal in Kenya to burn the theif. That is how they treat them. They simply yell 'theif' and everyone jumps on that person by beating him/her up until they fall to the ground. They carry them and burn them alive with a tire ringed around them.

Ibtisam   

Oh lord :( mercy. No wonder Africa is burning. :( How can we burn a human being collectively and watch them. I'm sure some even enjoy it. :( Subxanallah.

RedSea   

^This is a terrible world walal. I have seen worst. The first time I have seen dead body was in Kenya some years back. It was laying there all day and no one even picked it up and barried it. I freaked.

Emperor   

Red Sea, stop politising the issue, its you thats laughing and calling it amazing, perhaps you need to understand the difference between Amazing and Shoking....