Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

A man throws his wife out of the window!!!

STOIC   

Damn that sucks! Hope this is not western world propaganda against the Arabs.If it is true incident the husband need to be put on one of those six flags America rides with no sit belts on.What a demonic,heartless, brutal individual he is..... :mad:

RedSea   

I dont know if she survived. If anyone could read the sub title at the end of the vidoe maybe we could figure out what it says.

N.O.R.F   

Subxanallah.

What makes someone think he could do that in the first place?

Where is Ngonge when you need him? Translate what the shouts of the cameraman were saxib.

Ibtisam   

Subxanallah :(

Was she sitting on the window before?? did anyone notice the little kid standing next to the man or I'm seeing things.

If it was a somali man, you can bet your last penny, her clan would've tore him apart and cooked him alive. :mad: Only time I'm pro clan!

Abtigiis   

Wife beaters amaze me. Mostly it is because they feel they are not wanted. May meel kale aayar iska taqaan. It is walaahi disgusting.

By the way, you can't tell a wife beater by his looks. Like serial killers, it is usually the most serene guy you sit beside in coffee shop cracking jokes. Some of my experiences are horrifying.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

If it was a somali man, you can bet your last penny, her clan would've tore him apart and cooked him alive.
Only time I'm pro clan!

Dangeroussss! :D

Emperor   

What I am more troubled with is not the man throwing his wife but the people outside shouting(In this case I would say cheering) and recoding the camera... where is the humanity, why no action taken, the lady was hanging over there for few good minures and they were just watching... bloody snopssssssssssssss :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS: That is just terrfying, I will warn the light-hearted sisters and those pregnant not to watch...

PPS: Red Sea, whats so amazing about this, please change that to horrific and warn others any distress they may encounter as a result of watching.