Che -Guevara

Ethiopia"s Deputy Prime Minister wants his Amhara ethnic group armed

1 hour ago, Saalax said:

Meesha Ethiopia wayba ka sii dartay.

Literally, everyone is arming themselves. I hate to imagine what civil war in Ethiopia would look like.

galbeedi   

The evil Tigray had set Ethiopia on fire. If the deputy premier is speaking like a militia leader things could get ugly. The preacher must transfer power to the Oromo before things get ugly.

Rather than give the reigns of power to Lema Magrassa, they chose their own son whom they trained for decades. Abiy , even falsely claimed to be member of the TPLF who deposed the Derg, although he was 14 years old in 1990.

The TPLF may became a country by default without even firing a gun.

39 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

how is FEDERALISM working, It was Ethiopia that brought the idea to Somalis first place

Put a sock on it, Mudane Maakhiri. 😁

Despite your effeminate derision towards our Federal Somali Republic and constant ill wishes, we Somalis will continue to busy ourselves with the difficult tasks of rebuilding our nation.

Although federalism in Somalia will continuously have its fair share of naysayers, it remains the only democratic form of governance that can tame and harness the incorrigible shrewdness and rebellious glory of the average Somali nomad.

And as for my views on Ethiopia: I believe it is too important for the west to let it all breakup in a firestorm. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

6 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

It is nightmare for Ethiopia but I believe West will intervene 

Dah. Xabashiland is too precious for dowladaha Galbeedka, plus Shiinaha who invested and has billions of dollars in loans to Xabashada.

2 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Dah. Xabashiland is too precious for dowladaha Galbeedka, plus Shiinaha who invested and has billions of dollars in loans to Xabashada.

There's so much the west could do specially in these difficult times..

galbeedi   

It is clear Abiy Ahmed can no longer hold Ethiopia together.

12 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

There's so much the west could do specially in these difficult times..

Since Ethiopia leaders are selected , the west could assemble the players and crown  a new premier, especially Bakale Garba, the leader of Oromo Federalist Congress.Or bring Lema from house arrest.

The TPLF might change their attitude if Lema Magrassa or another Oromo comes. it is clear that the TPLF will never accept Abiy and Abiy can not wage  a war. All out war will be the end of both Abiy and Ethiopia, so I do believe the west make cook another agreeable scheme to keep Ethiopia from disintegrating.

😂 Look at all the Somalia idiots drooling for the collapse of Ethiopia and hopes an Ethiopian "Aideed" to tear the country apart. Sorry Southern Clansmen the Ethiopians are far too civilised to go down the Somalia route of a failed state.