Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

My First and Sweetest Proposal of Marriage!!!

Qac Qaac   

intaa wax garbage nagu qortaan, aad rabtaan in aan idiin qosolno miyaa..

Mombasa queen.. did u ever heard about sublimentary messages..

Originally posted by Gediid:

Sheherazade said

quote:

We've obviously never met or you wouldn't be saying that. Hehe.

Now that has to be the sweetest propasal I have ever seen
icon_razz.gificon_razz.gifHaha. Hoho. You're seeing proposals now? Miskiin. smile.gif

NGONGE   

Poor FF! Someone needs to get that girl married. Pronto! :mad:

One minute she's hitting on old toothless men and the next it's five year old boys!

:eek:

Looks like little sister likes to stay safe. :D

Am an Old maid well since none of family cousins want to marry me. MY distant eedo gave me her son who is 18yrs old at the moment inshallah in a couple years it until he is 21 or 22 we will call it a wedding in the meantime he is going to finish skool... I said yes to it because anyways men need mothers to feed, clean, pickup after them, and to nurture them.. so what the heck.... The younger the better :D

Girls if the men can marry younger girls why not us?????

Absolutely Guina anything that rocks ya boat gal....go for it and personally I pray you have a stallion in him too. Just dont over mother him or else he may think you are one :D

king_450   

The only reason i came in to check this thread was to congratulate you,but after reading what is all about your so called proposal, is spreading Sin, my god femme how old is the kid? and how can you even let him propse? is there waco things going in the house ? just kidding, by the way be carefull or you will be charged child molestation!

i may add stay away from this kid, i bet he will tell his teachers that you are seducing him.

OG Moti   

King bro, you see what they start to do, trick young kids to marry them and ask their hands, I couldn't believe like you at first, then I remembered similar cases happen before, it is a very serious problem we are facing now days, Thank go in my generation we didn't experience such a thing, I feel sorry for the new generation.. Allah kariim

Peace

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Poor FF! Someone needs to get that girl married. Pronto! :mad:

One minute she's hitting on old toothless men and the next it's five year old boys!

:eek:

Looks like little sister likes to stay safe.
:D

Stay safe? :eek: :eek: I thought about it and I GOT IT!! :mad:

Guinevera: Honey..the words cook, clean, feed, and pickup after are not in my vocabulary...in fact..Im allergic to them...have a physical and mental rxn when I hear them ;)

^^^ :mad: :mad: Ya ku dhahey meesha kabax? Anoo kula hadleyo maa see ordeeysaa?

Hadeer soo noqo intaada ka shalaayin

:mad: *shakes heaad*

Ilmahaan amerika walee waan ka yaabey...eedaab malaha redface.gif

Femme,, u didn't answer my question till now . .

R U married with that kid now or not yet ?? and what is your plan towards his proposal ??

if u don't mind . . . ;)

Pacifist   

:D

This is regarding Odaay Moti

Excuse my zulu but am new here and i see that, you have always something to say about women especially somali chaqitos... marka walaal baal imika halkaan fiiri...You are stuck on what i call status quo.. You don't like change...Change is absolutely not in your vocabulary...

thus going to the point

It is 2004 and the temperature is about to bowl very very hot hot marka waan guursaneyna wiilal yaar ohh fresh ahhhh

The younger the better... i think you better run for it aboowe moti... this year old men like you will not marry fresh girls like Femma Fatalos :D

like she said cooking, cleaning, picking after you adiga you....is not in her vocabulary

P.S MOti hope you don't take this to heart :D

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Femme,, u didn't answer my question till now . .

R U married with that kid now or not yet ?? and what is your plan towards his proposal ??

if u don't mind . . .
;)

IM still not over Imaar. HE was my first love. The little kid is my back-up. IF I dont get married by the time Im 40..then hell be 25 and perfect age. :D

A girl's gotta do...what a girl's gotta do. ;)

P.S. Yesterday I told his mom about the day at the park and the proposal I recieved from her lovely son. SHe laughed along with me..but I could tell it was forced and I saw her pull her child closer to her move a little bit backward.

She was giving me the evil eye and smiling at the same time...but her smile did not look sincere. Me thinks the lady is worried :D

OG Moti   

lool hasna, no sister I didnt take your words personal, and it is not about me, it is my wonder how you guys are tricking young kids and now ur preferences has went to as low as 12 years or even younger, to me that is unacceptable.. inhumane and abusive.. it is a very serious matter to trick a young kid to ask your hands, smile.gif ma anigaa yaabin, sow wax lala yaabo ma aha... balo, Allah kariim

Peace