Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

My First and Sweetest Proposal of Marriage!!!

OG_MOTI gabadha ka gambiso nooh adiga, laf dhuun gashaaba ku noqotaye. The kid luckly found the perfect package early. He's one smart kid because he skipped 20yrs of wasting precious time by standing around makhaayado and saying whole lot of nacnac. I just hope he doesn't call her hooyo instead of macaanto. :D

You men have dirty minds!!Yall are sick..dont twist something that was so innocent and sweet and make it into something thats sick :mad: redface.gif :eek:

Shouldnt be surprised..typical Farax rxn.

Blessed   

WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?

* Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other.

Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough.

* Lynnette, age 8 (Isn't she a treasure)

^^^^^^^Priceless! :D

u gonna go like michael jackson hah! what is wrong with sharing my bed!! weiredos!! hello... u cant share kids with your bed!! ok! that is not allowed on Planet earth!!

she still dont get it and shaking her head in disbelieve!! whatever rocks sista!! cajaaib!!

STOIC   

Did you look in to his eyes and feel his heart beating with the red somali blood? i am personally kidding, don't take it serious sis.

Originally posted by Gediid:

Quantum

...Balance saaxiib is something we can only wish for with women but never taste it in a lifetime...
:D

We've obviously never met or you wouldn't be saying that. Hehe. ;)

FF(gosh, is that yr current nick, am losing track), cute story. I hate it when boys hit puberty- communication starts to breaks down. Something about having to be a man(that society shoves down their throats) steals away some of their innocence.

But we muddle on. Humour helps. So does Prozac. :D

Qac Qaac   

u want the boy to be boyish all the time, ama nin naageed akhas.. leave him be a man, let him get into couple of fights be strong...

but FF.. leave the kid alone.. oday bax raadso.. it is so innocent kulahaa, that's what all the criminals say..

Gediid   

Sheherazade said

We've obviously never met or you wouldn't be saying that. Hehe.

Now that has to be the sweetest propasal I have ever seen icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Qac Qac i got a question for you...why is it you alwayz take something so serious all she wanted to say was that was cute and yes it was....i dont know where sometimes you come from waryaa i bet u type while you sleeping or some.

FF,

The kid is only 5 and he's already associating marriage with getting fed? God help us. :rolleyes:

...Balance saaxiib is something we can only wish for with women but never taste it in a lifetime...

Gediid...Poor baby! Maybe next time, eh? ;)

LoL @ Shayma. Clever little things. :D

There is still pending queation:

I just wanna ask Femme_Fatale why did she answer to the kid ??

Anyone sure about if she is not already married with the kid ??

just jokin' :D:D