Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

My First and Sweetest Proposal of Marriage!!!

Well even the baby knew you were so nice to him that he had to propose....Just shows that Love without condition pays.

Men or women are no different......if you plant a flower and water it everyday and make sure the weeds are removed, You are bound to get the best result interms of Roses. So life is all about trying your best and appreciating each other.

Cunuuga waad kaa kensatay!

Gediid   

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Femme_Fatale:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the orginal quote before some men tampered with it... The way to a man's heart is through his chest with a chainsaw

chainsaw made of yummy food soo maha :D

Quantum

Had the baby known after that delighful snack a few hastly spoken words like "would you marry me" would result in years of madax xanuun I think he would seriously think twice and most probably settle for a cookie instead of marriage :D

Lool@madaax xanuun...you right there Geedid however the unselfish nature and expectations of the couple has to be balanced and that is the case then there would be no case for madax xanuun. Its mostly selfishness that creates madaax xanuun.

Gediid   

Quantum

Your above post says a lot about you.Single and free just like me...Balance saaxiib is something we can only wish for with women but never taste it in a lifetime... :D

Blessed   

Originally posted by Gediid:

Had the baby known after that delighful snack a few hastly spoken words like "would you marry me" would result in years of madax xanuun I think he would seriously think twice and most probably settle for a cookie instead of marriage
:D

Brother puhlease., intaa gabadh idin spoil gareysa waad ku ducaysataane. Why don't you'll be honest instead of acting hard and hence sending mixed signals to hablaha... waa rag iyo mukurkoodi icon_razz.gif

lol@ FF

Baryahan the male species ayaad isku waalateen ma istidhi. But kids are so cute mansha Allah. Kuwa waaweynn could taks some lessons from them.......

Gediid   

The spoil part, hell yeah we pray for it day n nite nite n day......Good food,great loving and maybe just maybe an income that's not mine MINUS the talk...... don't know any man who will refuse that ;)

Blessed   

^^^Very true dearest.

Originally posted by Gediid:

The spoil part, hell yeah we pray for it day n nite nite n day......Good food,great loving and maybe just maybe an income that's not mine MINUS the talk...... don't know any man who will refuse that
;)

That to me sounds like a one way relationship. The type of loving you get from hooyo. smile.gif Unconditional and unlimited jacayl..

You'de have to work very hard to get it from your marwo... icon_razz.gif

whatdotheytakeusforjariyadocreatedjustfortheierpleasure. :rolleyes:

*ahem* now back to the MUKUR issue.. why o why?

What's MUKUR? :confused:

Posted by Ameenah:

Baryahan the male species ayaad isku waalateen ma istidhi.

Ma arkinoo? :D I guess Im a late bloomer...laakiin better late than never I say! ;)

:D:D OH!!!Tanakis Girl. I shouldve known that on account that Im pretty familiar with it. ;) In my face every day.

Mayac/Mukur/Kibir/Kaadi nacaloow :D

Gediid and QL: Waxaa sheegeeyssin maba jirto. ITs impossible. Waxaan u maleeynayaa inna too much Hindi films dawateen. :D

Faheema.   

lol@ Ameenah , when it comes to this kind of thing…Somalidu, Rag iyo Dumar mukur iyo ismacaaneys way dhameeyeen, :D

Here’s an email I received today from one of my colleagues…. Interesting, how kids today view marriage :D:D

HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY?

* You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you likesports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming.

Alan, age 10

* No person really decides before they grow up who they're going to

marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who you're stuck with.

* Kirsten, age 10

WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?

* Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by then.

* Camille, age 10

* No age is good to get married at. You got to be a fool to get married.

* Freddie, age 6 (Very wise for his age)

HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?

* You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids.

* Derrick, age 8

WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?

* Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other.

Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough.

* Lynnette, age 8 (Isn't she a treasure)

WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?

* The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry them and have kids with them. It's the right thing to do.

*Howard, age 8

IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?

* It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need

someone to clean up after them.

* Anita, age 9 (Bless you child)

:eek: Aduunyo :D

OG Moti   

War dumarka .. hada waxey keeneen iney caruurta siraan oo guur ula tagaan, it is clear child abuse case, she took care of the baby to trick him to ask her hand and he did, what a case!! in Ideal world she would be in Jail by now, but hey, what can we do, statistics show that women begin to prefer marriage with much younger guys than their own age, and the research findings show it is all about control, Allah naga qabto, dhibaato ayaa soo socoto aan laga bixi karin

Allah kariim

Peace