Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

I have a question?

Qac Qaac   

Intizaar u don't believe me, ok the prove of what she called me in private will be posted here in 2 days, so make sure u come back here and check it for yourself. i first didn't want to put it here because everyone here loves her, and i didn't want to make her against everyone, i wanted to be that, coz is better if everyone on my case then her. but now i have no choice because u r so naive and think she is angel, in 2 days u'll see her name calling on me.

i call her stuff like marax which have no harm, and she called me..... some x rated stuff. u'll see then we 'll see what u say. about your angel.

intizaar again i apologize to u, and i personally would never want any one of your family to be dissed, but if the person is wrong if u in her family should correct her.

OG_Girl   

Adero r u still crying about " kalb" things?...well, ur friend came to my private , what u were expecting? to praise u lil black behind??....lol

Intizaar ..umaaaah my cousin :D

salam

Qac Qaac   

OG.. sis u r busted so don't joke around now.. i'll steel show her. intizaar be ready for the shocking.

breaking news she is not an angel...

OG iyaah u said adero.. good that is start keep practicing somali...

Intizaar   

OG behave urself sweetie ;)

QQ .......y don't u sent her PM back and demand explaination instead of targeting her public.....walaal I'm not naive nor ****** , so come up with reasons. Beside why to days,or r u rewriting ur so called private massage? Any one can write and email to him/herself and pretend to recieve from some one else. Anywho,I do appreciate for ur understanding.

Qac Qac: aad baad ugu mahadsantahay.

Aboowihiis, ha iloobin Somali ahaan waaban iska necebnahay waxaan Somali Ahayn like we are superior or something! It's not just our generation either its been like that for ages! Also, as I pointed out earlier, What difference does it make wether we Chill with cadaan or madow? What makes it OK to act black or cadaan as long as you are neglecting the reality of being Somali and Muslim? And where do you draw the line of cadaanism?

Qac Qaac   

Intizaar i guess u make ur decision already, and no matter what there is nothing that gonna change your mind, so anyways i'll just stop here... and sorry for the inconvience sis.

Runawayvergin abaydiis the issue is not about u guys chilling with deen, no u guys are all muslim i know that for sure. laakiin why love the cadaan more than anyone else, i am not saying love the blacks, but atleast give all the races equal apportuanity.