Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

I have a question?

Salma   

Darman LOOOL we are all waryaaa wherever we go. I was thinking Qaa3 qa3 as AlQaa3Qa3 anyway, whatever it is. (أنا أخت مب أخ)

I spent times explaining for some of our relatives who get upset when any arab call them : ya Warya, its just like Ya zalamah for the Shamis, Ya 9a3eedi for the Egyptians and ya zool for the Sudanese, none of them get upset smile.gif

Thanx dear Jawahir smile.gif

Lakkad, ITS free WORLD bro,your opinion about Arabs is your own opinion whehter you hate'em or love'em thats upto you. Hey by the way, you can bring a photo for any arab and hang it on your bathroom and release all your anger on it.

Take it eazy and cool off.

Macalin   

Ngonge and EMMY!......fine, I dont hate 'ABDULLAH' in the street, But i HATE the 'ABDULLAH' thats in the PALACES--Fair Nuff?

Emmy, Pictures are XARAM :D --so i will beat the crap out of my NEIGHBOR!

NGONGE   

Ngonge and EMMY!......fine, I dont hate 'ABDULLAH' in the street, But i HATE the 'ABDULLAH' thats in the PALACES--Fair Nuff?

More than fair. You'll probably find that "Abdullah" hates the guys in the palaces too. :rolleyes:

Macalin   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote: Ngonge and EMMY!......fine, I dont hate 'ABDULLAH' in the street, But i HATE the 'ABDULLAH' thats in the PALACES--Fair Nuff?

More than fair. You'll probably find that "Abdullah" hates the guys in the palaces too. :rolleyes:

I am sure he hates them nuff,to keep the palaces clean and more glamorous--hate nuff,to not say nothing when they agree on a PLAN to attack 'ABDULLAHVILLE'....aah u get my swing!

NGONGE   

I am sure he hates them nuff,to keep the palaces clean and more glamorous--hate nuff,to not say nothing when they agree on a PLAN to attack 'ABDULLAHVILLE'....aah u get my swing!

Yes I can see where you’re heading with this. But, there is a flow in your argument. One of the many Abdullahs does clean the palaces but he’s not from Saudi Arabia, he’s from India, bro.

The other Abdullahs in ABULLAHVILLE have not been attacked by the government yet. That’s the reason for their infuriating indifference. icon_razz.gif

Macalin   

NG, i see u took it literally!---Abdullah keeps The palace more clean in the sense that he keeps him in power!

As for the plan of attack, i was reffering to the recent revelation that,Prince BANDAR(suprisingly b4 even Collin Powell was informed) was informed abt the WAR and The SAUDI govt OK'd and even allowed the use of SOME airBases to attack "Abdullah"...All that when they werre saying 'No to WAR'----And the The fellow ABDULLAHS in the STREET,said Nothing to this but all they did was DENOUNCE america!..oh well!

Qac Qaac   

Nin yoho, Soomali Carabtaan, carabtana iska ma celin garaan, anagana afka way nagu taagi karaan.

Darmaan, good choice af carabi soo qor, sababta ah, dadka dulli nimadaada ma arkayaan.

OG.. girl dhibaato unbaa ku heesata marwalba aan ku arko. alloow dulli hanaga dhigin.

Intizaar   

QQ......Ma anaa waalan mise waan ku fahmi la ahay? Somali carabtaan what that suppose to mean? Carabta iskam celiyaan anaga afkey nagu taagan? Maxaa dagaalka keenay? Carabta maxaan iska celinaa oo ey nagu sameeyen?

QQ...i have notice u enjoy attacking OG-Girl, may I ask why? OG dhib ma qabto ee malaha adaa inanta in lagaa fooxiyo doonayo.........follow the rules SOL dude, that is my best advice and leave my baby cousin alone.........waa iga talo

Qac Qac: I have seen a lot of somali people dissing dadka carabta ka Imaaday for no LEGITIMATE reason! I see Ilmo Somalia ka imaadey 2 years ago oo already Somali "Iloobey", and they acting like the missing child of 2pac! you don't see me complaining....................

I'll tell you one thing thou, Dadka carabaha ka imaadey wayka maskax furan yihiin dadka kale..kamana wado wayka caqli badan yihiin..we have no trouble having friends of all races, whether they were cadan, madow or indhayar they're still non-Somali what difference does their color make?NADA.....

Salma   

Somali carabtan <--- very funny

We never say : Somali engreeskan, somali talyanigan, somali americankan,somali euthopiankan, or somali dutchkan or somali scandaniviankan.

Every somali is a somali and thats it whether he lives in Somalia, Russia, China, carbata, or on the MARS

Deal dude

Qac Qaac   

I didn't know we have a lot of Somali arab ppl here.

Intizaar imaqal gabar yahay, horta raali noqo haddii aa gabadha cousinka aa tihiin aa dhibay, laakiin macaantay gabadha usheeg ragga waalan sida aniga iyo Q unit kuwa badan oo ku jira in ay afka la soogalin sababta waa wax ka xanaajinkara ma jirto. Laakiin gabadha aad wax isku tihiin wax yaalo binu aadamka lagu dhahin bay igu tiri, and i forgive her. laakiin sis she should be able to take jokes, if she can't, tell her not to joke with us. simple as a b c.

Emmy... get used to it now abaydiis.

R a vergin... abaydiis waan ka helay sida quruxda badan oo aad u qortay soomaaligaaga, laakiin i fail to understand, in ay yihiin dadka ka fur furan dadka carabta kayimid than somalida. mana la saaxiibaan Hindida iyo Africans iyo Chineese ka oo way ka faanaan, laakiin Cadaan way u naageeyaan, u know it too, ee indhaha ha istirin.

Intizaar   

QQ listen walaal,u and ur so called Qgroup have made a mission to attack OG girl in many threads. I know who she is and I don't think ur discription matches her at all. One can only be silent for long time when it comes to a family member being attacked over and over again, so with all do respect let her alone. If you don't like what her post it that doesn't know give you right to call her names.

BTW, tell you gangs to back off,trading insults is some thing I enjoy doing, but believe me I won't sit back any more u and ur friends go after

OG GIRL