Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

I have a question?

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by: Tuujiye

Listen here miss clueless aka OG-girl...I am tired of you and you other soilor partner sailor-mars aka lucky always teaming up on this guy QQ.

What this name calling for now ? :confused:

Admin , u see what is going on here ..

"YOU" VS "US" MENTALITY!!.

salam

NGONGE   

any ways me personaly I don``t give crap about how a somali acts but aslong as he stays black I`m cool with them...I cant stand a somali white wanna be..ceeb..

What exactly is the difference between a white gaal and a black one?

In fact, now you touched on that topic, this is the real problem we have with Somalis; Not the fact that a small minority try to act “cadaan” but the reality that a huge majority are acting “black”!

dhiirane   

Qac Qaac what do u mean most somali people who grew up in arabian countries become westernized?

I did nt grow up in arab country but found out that most somali arabs are nice and decent people that u can go along easly

That do nt get culture shock is tha make them westernized,it is the other way around and those who came from somalia are easly westernized

peace

Honesita   

How about we judge ourselves, yes US SOMALIS, before we start saying the saudis refused to do business with us....hey..its business...you have the right to buy from either Old Navy or Gap...according to ur preference...!! You're saying they've abandoned some poor ppls income....well it aint the saudis who did that if u ask me...its their ina adeer hebel hebel who started a ridiculous never ending war...!! Let's check ourselves FIRST, then the so called enemy...!!

Salaamz

Miriam1   

Emmy Great Argument ! wlc to sol too smile.gif

To the orginal question at hand..Lets not generlize...why be so sterotypica...nyway.. i am glad that i was brought up in the Arabs..its a quite upbrining that i know helped me and many others i grewup with view life in a very sensible fashion..

This idea that people who live in the arabs are locked in their houses and once in the west have this great urge to be *Free* is very ....western...thats simply not how things are..Dubai..Kuwait City..and many others are mordern citiez...whatever we have here in the citiez in the West..Malls ..Movies..and even..Clubs..existed back there....So what are the people from the arabs transforming to actually once they come here?

Peace In The Middle East !

smile.gif

Qac Qaac   

Farah maya, waxaan doonaya in ay muslimnimadooda heestaan, that's all. oo ilmahooda iskuulal madoowga ku yaryahay eey geen, sababta waxay aaminsanyihiin, hadday geeyaan ilmahooda iskuul uu cadaanka ku badan yahay, in ay iskuulka ku fiicnaan.

Lucky... u have some base for your arguement, abaydiiis so sensitive, damn.

Og.girl don't start something, then cry to the admin,

Dhiirane, u could be right. laakiin bro look give them 2 months the guy is wearing shorts, and has girlfriend. what is that man.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Emmy:

Salam All,

I must admit that I’ve registered in Somaliaonline Forums just to reply to this topic
smile.gif

Qa3 Qa3 (Btw, your nickname remind me of one of our Prophet Mohamed Peace Be Upon him Companions, his name is :Al Qa3Qa3 Ben 3amr, may allah be pleased with him, I completely admired his personality when I read his biography from a book called “Men around the Prophet peace be upon him”.

Peace N DA Middle East
smile.gif

أخوي أيمي :-

وش عرف هالوريا بالقعقاع بن عمر رضي الله عنه و أرضاه !!! ترى هو يوم ما سمى نفسه

Qaac

كان قصده المعنى الصومالي للكلمه واللي هي "متخلف" لوووووووووول

رد أروع من الرائع هاالله هالله عليك يابو الشباب,,,, مبين عليك انك انسان فاهم و ملتزم ماشاء الله .... حياك الله في بيتك الثاني صوماليا اون لاين اتمنى لك التوفيق الدائم

واشكرك على ردك الجميل

اخوك

هــــــــــــــــاشم

OG_Girl   

كان قصده المعنى الصومالي للكلمه واللي هي "متخلف" لوووووووووول

looooooooooooooool

bess lw y3ref m3naah :D:D:D:D

Qac Qaac, nka amos يا تيس ! :D

PS:Aqool , tra emmy beneyah mo rayal smile.gif

salam

Intizaar   

QQ, walaal ma dhalin yarada carabta ee aanu la sxbno baad Cadaan mooday? See baanu u dhaqanaa? MAxaanu dadka kale ee Somalida uga duwanahay? Madwguse meysan gaalo lahayn waa adigan cadaan gaalada ah ku hayee?

Mida kale QQ Markaad aragtaan inaan Somali carabta ku kortay nahay maxaad Casiir iyo basal iyo waxaan la garanayn noogu yeedhaan?

Tuujiye, OG sababtaa ku maagtay ma runta ey sheegtaa, mise inanta waxaad is tidhi meel cidlaa ka dhalatay, Ogow walaal iney walaalaheyd ruma meeshan ku jiraan oo aan anigu ugu horeeyo, Cayduna reeban.

Tuujiye   

Intisaar ok rali ahoo waakaa baqay..hal alifle aan ahay...Adi labo xidigle aa tahay...

Og girl your so sweet I think I should post the sweet things you said to me in private here so people could like you more.. ;)

listen intasar..hadii aad qof fiican tahay oo aad saxiib fiican tahay, adoo aana dhinac raacin ayaa la fiirshaa sxbtaa first, miyee sax san tahay mise wee qaldan tahay..

OG you know I have nathing against you sweety..Y are u still on my case...geet looos..lol..

OG i'm sorey for what eva I said to u happy...this is the 100th apology..hoo ku tag..lol..

waraa qac'qac adi ma daashid miyaa....how do u do it..

ii baashaala...

PS.OG-GIRL I'm sorey but don't always listen to your friends your better person abaayo...jaaw...

Macalin   

Originally posted by Emmy:

In addition to that, If the Saudi government stop our Somali Livestock, its unfair to forget about what the Saudi Government did for the Somali nation too. There are many Somali Sheikhs who are stuyding in KSA who come back to Somalia and start teaching their ppl about Islamic Teachings. How many Quraan books that Fahad Complex print every year and goes to the Islamic World including Somalia,Millions of books free of charge not even with one fils. How many mosque and schools are opened with the Help of the Arab Countries. How many charity contributions KSA donate to Somalia. Iam not defending KSA or UAE bcz they are Arabs, but i dont forget the good things the person give me even if they hurted or mistreated me for once.

Hate the action but dont hate the nation.

Sister,salaam aleykum first and welc!

Secondly, it is the duty of every muslim to propagate islam and spread the word of ALLAH !...nothing there for us to be thankfull to the saudis!....having said that,they are indeed doing a good deal of a job teaching muslims. i call it OBLIGATION!

However,The situation abt the LIVESTOCK embargo,is a whole new issue...since they refused to lift the embargo even after the disease was eradicated(as said by BEE)....

Ngonge,So if i dislike the saudis purely for economic reasons,then am i an ARAB hater?

NGONGE   

Ngonge,So if i dislike the saudis purely for economic reasons,then am i an ARAB hater?

Lakkad, you’re an Arab hater, man. I’ve got your written and signed affidavit to that effect right here.

But seriously, it’s not the hate itself I was pointing out, it was the generalisation; you can’t hate Abdullah who lives in downtown Jeddah for the conduct of his government. Saudi Arabia is not a democratic country and the actions of its rulers do not always reflect the beliefs of its people. Besides, you can’t hate on “economic reasons”, man! It’s just not possible. You can be envious, irritated or outright jealous. But hate?

In my experience, most Arabs regard Somalis as Arabs too (this is their opinion not mine). The actions of their governments are not limited to Somalis alone though. They do it to all non-Saudis, non-Kuwaitis, non-whatever (depending on which Arab country you’re in). Look at the Palestinians for example; most of them have been refugees in Arab countries since 1948! The Arab governments opposed and still oppose the Zionist occupiers. Rightly so, but, do they give any preference to their Palestinian brothers and sisters? Do they make them feel at home? Remember these are refugees who (for some) lived in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE or Iraq since they’ve been driven out from their homes. After living in the same place for over thirty years, you would expect to have some basic rights, wouldn’t you? What do the Arab governments do? They still treat them as foreigners and all the immigration laws that apply to foreigners still apply to them! Their argument is that if they allow the Palestinians to claim citizenship then the Israelis would win. They want them to stay in a state of limbo to show the world that these guys still exist and want their lands back. Good idea, right? But, why do they have to treat them in that way? The majority of Arab population would not mind if these Palestinians were given similar rights as them (in fact they’ll encourage it). Their normal common sense would also tell them to buy Somali livestock instead of Western ones. But, their governments are the ones who call the shots. So, why blame Fircoon’s people for what Fircoon did/does?

OG_Girl   

OG you know I have nathing against you sweety..Y are u still on my case...geet looos..lol..

OG i'm sorey for what eva I said to u happy...this is the 100th apology..hoo ku tag..lol..

uuuuuf , leave my nick name متخلف

Salma   

Darman LOOOL we are all waryaaa wherever we go. I was thinking Qaa3 qa3 as AlQaa3Qa3 anyway, whatever it is. I spent times explaining for some of our relatives who get upset when any arab call them : ya Warya, its just like Ya zalamah for the Shamis, Ya 9a3eedi for the Egyptians and ya zool for the Sudanese, none of them get upset smile.gif

Thanx dear Jawahir smile.gif

Lakkad, ITS free WORLD bro,your opinion about Arabs is your own opinion whehter you hate'em or love'em thats upto you. Hey by the way, you can bring a photo for any arab and hang it on your bathroom and release all your anger on it.

Take it eazy and cool off.