Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

AAN IS BARANO

raula   

Lol people..moi:-

Iam in the same situation as Abdilatif(except the car part)..

Besides that, this school and research papers are driving me nuts! My grant-funded job is ending in couple of weeks and I have not applied for another yet(HELP :( ). Garabka laakin..this is the Sijui sister from Kariobangi(lol-only if u knew where this place is)..To summarize my physicalities and such-Gabar Model ah wayee ;):D wadna ujedaa(put on your X-ray glasses)...lol..My hobbies:-learn the nature of Faarax's so that I can fluidly swim thru' their twisted minds ;)icon_razz.gif

Am supposed to be doing research, but between my little cousin screaming in the backround, and the rabbit humping my leg...i've sort of given up...in the same situation as Abdilatiff, graduating this summer and the whole of reer heblaayo hebel waiting for me to "spoon feed"...ppl i've never met before suddenly coming to me saying "bal miyad xasusata...am your third cousin, twice removed on your hooyos side" (I personally never understood these things)...

Unlike bambina I've not yet began to lose my hair icon_razz.gif but am beginning to see the first signs of grey hair!!!!! am not even in my mid 20s and I have grey hair...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Then tomorrow am flying back home...lately I've become very paranoid...its not that am afraid the plane will crash or bombed by most likely al qaeda "suspects"...palms sweating...hands shaking...if i was with airport security...i'd be thinking I was some type of suicide bomber or something....oh well I guess there is always the option of a 23hr coach ride...or bout two hrs of complete agnony...choices choice choices.

humm...*suddenly feeling much better*

Thanks for giving me the opportunity in aan "isfuugarayo" folks

Back to the real world now...humping and screaming...an interest mix if i do say so myself

Until next time

Beace and Luf

Tuujiye   

LOooool crazy A$$ people man...ZU ilfuur waaxid..

Qaxooti computer heshay..lool..bakeelaha bashaalka heerkaas ah goormuu gaaray..lol..

Raula lol..ilaaheeymid madaxiisa bir ah oo la dhao bire hakugu soo aadiyo lol..

I had an exam this morning it was very lovely but y'all don't care..good luck with your exams ya'll.....

Im not studying this year ive been re-evaluating my life and working full time. i dont know what else to add really, other than, i think i miss school.

HEIGHT: 5"6, 5"7 on a good day, ha!

WEIGHT: 120 (im getting a lil chunky)

RINJI OR COLOUR: caramel?

HAIR: JILEEC to black people, ADEEGH to moms who had to comb it.

EYES:DARK BROWN (people say you cant see the irises)

HOBBIES: puzzles, and writing skits at work.(it keeps my mind from deteriorating, which it is...ssloooooow-leeeeee)

Iffah   

Ooh Exams! Ilaahay ha idiin sahlo all of you...

Alxamdulillah, no exams for me in a while... er, make that school exams. I got one killer exam I have to write in June to get my license (which I should really start preparing for NOW)

Hmm, what else? Finally finished school (today!)...will start work next week (no freedom).

Oh yeah, just had my Bday on Sunday...my age? won't tell as I don't want ## birthday punches (that many punches could kill a girl).. :D

how lovely, this is a great post to introduce myself. well this is my first post here, i am new to this virtual realm. very different from my baadiya life so give me a chance to dust the dirt from my feet and fix up my guntina. to sum it up, good to part of this corner for nomands, feels like home somehow smile.gif

Tuujiye   

baadiya girl wlc sweety happy to have you in sol..

I"m garab tuujiye maxanuujiye waan sal salaaxaa ha ubixin ..lol.. Abooyo aniga waxaan run ahaan li Idhahaa Ina lug lagde..lol..

Tuujiye   

loooool 2004 intro!

I'm still Ina baqti lagde

Still ciyaalka xaafada

And I'm Still here in SOL lool...

This is how you new people should be introducing your self... Shiidh fooqul Shiidh.. Have fun a little guys.

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Ismalura   

Tuujiye;688800 wrote:
loooool 2004 intro!

I'm still Ina baqti lagde

Still ciyaalka xaafada

And I'm Still here in SOL lool...

This is how you new people should be introducing your self... Shiidh fooqul Shiidh.. Have fun a little guys.

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye you are growing too old for SOL. I have noticed that many people here are on the wrong side of 30....makes me feel better :)

Ehem.... me aniga waaye, qabiil ma jecli xamaraa uga soo tagney, waxan xiiseyaa dadka waa weyn iyo gabdhaha kibirka badan in aan biyo cabsiyo if aan bada ku argo, no skul, bilyaardi baan dhelaa, alxamdulilah dhirirku waa saa'id inkasto hore loo yiri ninkii geel ka dher xaaran waa lakin unuga xalal baa nahay eeen aqbaarad kalo badana waa jiraan balse inta kuma soo goobi garo asalamu caleykum

My nick name z walmasaakinii, real name z diifle diim0w dufle, sm0kin nah bt calaq iyo shiishad baan cabaa, Jiro isfiilito la dhahaa qabaa maanta dhan fag ******aan ku jiraa, april baan dhashay, taan jeclaado waa leyka aroosaa, if i die waxan jeclahay in leeku duugo km0 meel la yiraahdo kii xamar yaqanaa yaqanee,

wyre   

Fisher man;689086 wrote:
My nick name z walmasaakinii, real name z diifle diim0w dufle, sm0kin nah bt calaq iyo shiishad baan cabaa, Jiro isfiilito la dhahaa qabaa maanta dhan fag ******aan ku jiraa, april baan dhashay, taan jeclaado waa leyka aroosaa, if i die waxan jeclahay in leeku duugo km0 meel la yiraahdo kii xamar yaqanaa yaqanee,

The first day I met you in SOL baan ogaa inaad afuufow iyo kaduudiyow qabto:p

I think I am known here, No need inaan is sheego again and again:D

Kaduudiyow ha isoo xasuusin sxbna anigo salaad subax ku jiro oo sajuudayo buu igu dhacay dadka wexe modeen inaa dhintay, xafada dhan i waz da only 1 oo kadudiyow ku dhicin maxaa is kibriyay, nd then faaq iyo qaaq 6 days baan la jiifay