Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

AAN IS BARANO

Tuujiye   

MY REAL NICK NAME IS (GASHAAN) HOW I GOT THAT NAME DON'T ASK AM ORIGINALLY FROM TORONTO BUT I NOW LIVE IN OTTAWA WHERE I GO TO SCHOOL AM CURRENTLY ATTENDING OTTAWA UNIVERSITY MY SECOND YEAR IN POLITICAL SCIENCE.

HEIGHT: 6"1

WEIGHT: 185 LBS (LADIES OPTIONAL)

RINJI OR COLOUR: CAANO IYO SHAAH

HAIR: JILEEC

EYES:BROWN

HOBBIES: I LOV TALKING 2 OLD SOMALI PPL , I COLLECT SOMALI MAAHMAAHYO SO FAR I HAV ABOUT 62 MAAHMAAHO.

SO THIS IS WHERE MY STORY ENDS AND THE NEXT PERSON'S STORY BEGINS .......GOOD LUCK YA'ALL

OG_Girl   

lol grab ..i couldn't post my funny reply it refusing :(

Sorry, we do not permit the following HTML tag or attribute: Parenthesis in HTML tag <---- that the message giving me ..i have no clue why?

Grab i was speak 4 my self but I can't post it dee ..uuuuf don't understand ur somali!!

PS: seems u can't read well, go get ur glasses mate icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

nuune   

iam dhakafaar by accident,nuune by naanees, xiito xiito xaar malaay by pysical and engineer by coincident, acually iam addicted to electronics, just finishing it this year i suppose,

MY HOBBIES ARE: cayayaanka nool iyo kuwa bakhtigaba, in aan la baashaalo jiirkeega iyo laba geel oon leeyahay mid wuu dhalay kan kalena wuu irmaanyahay

Tuujiye   

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

nuune sxb cirka aa xoog lagaaga soo xooray

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

:D:D:D:D

Jaabir   

I am at work,,, bored as hell.. and i got an exam tommorrow that i have helplessly been studing for the last 3 days.. right now I am at a point where I don’t give a damn about this F****g exam no more.. So does this mean I am :=

a) going senile

b) going crazy (psychotic)

c) going back in time to being a knob teenager

d) on drugs (preferably crack)

e) lost all perspective on life

i know nothing about all the shit in the book about Conductors, inductors, magnetism and electromagnetism, circuit design and all the other bullshit…… Hell…. I am turning into a cliché right before my eyes…

All I am worried about now is paying off my creditors who systematically been taking turns in screwing me without a kiss for the last 2 months.. :D:D

So barasho wanaagsaan :D:D

I'm in the library studying for exams, my car has broke down so that means I walked from home to the campus this morning and yet, will do the same untill the end of semester b/c am broke, cannot fix. Darman, speaking of creditors, I am at the point where I feel like I have to disconnect my phone so they dont call me :mad: I will be graduating by this july and I have not looked for a job yet and I cannot imagine what is in store for me; out of school, no job knowing that I have to start paying my school loans! Maybe I shud stay in school and never graduate!! Dont forget my whole tribe, reer Qansax to be specific are waiting for me to finish school and spoonfeed them :confused: :mad: LOL, i forgot to pay my qaaraan bishan

There you have it Garab, nice to meet you brother and se ya around

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooools! Nuune! Walahi you're waaaaaaay FUNNY! Oh may LORD! Loooooooools

Looooooools abdi loooools...way of Somalian families!

Never pays for qaraan...call me miser!

<-- :D Princess in pink, 13, middle schooler, Anti-social(sometimes), miser, will skip high school and jump to college, the neonate of the family, Arrogant, humble(stop it...curiousity killed a kitten) and Dormant.

Nice meeting you ADAAR GARABO smile.gif ! :D

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum ,

Garab tuujiye stop copying my life , :D .I ,Bambina ,solely came from the noisy Toronto to end up in Ottawa studying at the Ottawa U . Exams are closer than ever , right now Im losing half of my hair , half of my patience , lol.

I luv to surf the Internet , read ,watch all kinds of movies ,specially bollywood movies (Sharukh Khan is la crème de la crème) and Japanese animations.Im planning to go back in Tdot for the summer and hopefully find a job before landing back in Ottawa.

Macalin   

Bambina:

. Exams are closer than ever , right now Im losing half of my hair , half of my patience , lol

I Suggest ROGGAINE Missy, for ur Hair that is, i have no suggestion for exams getting closer, however one would guess the best option is to run away? parhaps? :D

Am The Nomad formerly Knonw as Lakkad, i have nothing to share With G.Tuujiye......

A/Latif, Adeerow waa maxay I am begining to feel sorry for U son...aint NOTHING i can do for u sxb...Nin Qaaran diid ah,anugu wax aan ku caawiyo makasyi ;)

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum ,

Losing my hair was a joke ,lol .Besides if I lose my hair one day and if the causes of that damage is the studies .I would have stopped studying right away ,lol.

Tuujiye   

abaayo bambina i think u drop out real soon cuz last time i met u, u didn't hav much of hair or else the offer still stands (roggaine) u know da sayin betta late than neva :D:D:D:D

am just playin

I wonder why garab Tuujiye started This Topic...Sxb..Timir Laf aa ku jirto. Qorshahaaga Degmada Waaberi, Xafada Buur karooore Oriteenshakeeda wax lagu soo sameeyey uu u egyahay... :D:D

Cheers

Senora   

Exams are closer than ever , right now Im losing half of my hair , half of my patience , lol

Same here.....and im only halfway to the top....imagine what im like in two weeks :eek: ....rogaine would be of no help now....i think i need to holla at whitney...let a homegurl spare a few wigs smile.gif .....

nomad...i think i got a better name then Pei pei....how bout Princess_ Baldy.....hey, lookon the bright side, short haircuts are in now...