Sign in to follow this  
B

Money = Power = Respect!

Cabdow   

^ I wouldn't go that far and call them evil, but to be on the safe side, let's just say wa ibtilo aan laga maarmin smile.gif

Originally posted by B:

My finance have been awfully for almost two years now. I owe thousands of pounds to the bank, they send down court threats all the time. I am living a life of meagre existence. All I can manage is my travel money and some of the donations/sponsorships received are all spent on indulgences like cigs and drugs. Lucky, I have an amazing family, who buy me clothes and stuff and I also look very well-off. But my concern is the lack of tangible money. My friends operate a 'caag' service (credit card fraud), they buy impressive stuff but I am not dumb enough to go that far because of the consequence. Life without money is not nice. I don't like it to be honest, but I have no choice but to hang in there because I know it wont last forever and I know one day I will be financially secure and take my mum on holiday and buy nice things for her because she has been very kind to me for a long time now.

How will you "one day be financially secure"? When it finally starts raining money?

Admit it, you like the way you live - because if you didn't, you would do something about it. The fact you spend the little money you have on cigarettes and drugs tells it all (action speaks louder than words).

Don't get me wrong, I live off my parents too - but that's because I'm a student and they don't want me to work. In your case, your family is simply prolonging the suffering/problems. You're a grown man, it's time for them to cut the financial umbilical cord, for your own good.

Get a job and make your mother proud by taking care of yourself, man.

Blessed   

Yes, making your own money gets you respect, no one likes freeloaders. There just seems to be too many of them in our community... :mad:

p.s whoever says money doesn't buy happiness has never been broke or gone shopping in Dubai. :D

chubacka   

Having money that you sweated for is priceless and being able to buy things for yourself/family without thinking (too much) about how much it costs and if you will be broke is a fantastic feeling.

B   

Originally posted by 2+2=5:

quote:Originally posted by B:

My finance have been awfully for almost two years now. I owe thousands of pounds to the bank, they send down court threats all the time. I am living a life of meagre existence. All I can manage is my travel money and some of the donations/sponsorships received are all spent on indulgences like cigs and drugs. Lucky, I have an amazing family, who buy me clothes and stuff and I also look very well-off. But my concern is the lack of tangible money. My friends operate a 'caag' service (credit card fraud), they buy impressive stuff but I am not dumb enough to go that far because of the consequence. Life without money is not nice. I don't like it to be honest, but I have no choice but to hang in there because I know it wont last forever and I know one day I will be financially secure and take my mum on holiday and buy nice things for her because she has been very kind to me for a long time now.

How will you "one day be financially secure"? When it finally starts raining money?

Admit it, you like the way you live - because if you didn't, you would do something about it. The fact you spend the little money you have on cigarettes and drugs tells it all (action speaks louder than words).

Don't get me wrong, I live off my parents too - but that's because I'm a student and they don't want me to work. In your case, your family is simply prolonging the suffering/problems. You're a grown man, it's time for them to cut the financial umbilical cord,
for your own good

You are are not in the full facts of my situation, so please don't make assumptions about me. I do agree that you have made good points but this is undermined by the fact that your constantly assuming. There is no difference between us, we are both living off parents so why then make judgement on me.

Somalina   

B- It is a good thing that you are not operating caag with your buddies. Hopefully, once you graduate and get a job, you will be able to provide for your mom. What kind of drugs? Jaad? well, cigarettes are bad for you, and so are the drugs.

Start jogging, maybe it will take your mind of the drugs.

I think that if you don't have Iman, nothing will make you happy. You should be happy regardless, there are lots of people in the world who don't have anything but they have smile on their face, and that's not something money can buy. I think we are fortunate and should be thankful everyday.

I'm happy when i help someone who needs help.

Blessed   

B, have you spoken regarding your unemployment? They shouldn't be hounding@you if you're not working. Try get into a payment plan with them the nationaldebtline.co.uk / org.uk is v.useful. Try to get a part time job, it will also give you focus away from drugs and your friends. Insha Allah, it will workout but you need to be proactive and get the ball rolling.

Originally posted by B:

quote:Originally posted by 2+2=5:

quote:

Originally posted by B:

Don't get me wrong, I live off my parents too - but that's because I'm a student and they don't want me to work. In your case, your family is simply prolonging the suffering/problems. You're a grown man, it's time for them to cut the financial umbilical cord,
for your own good

You are are not in the full facts of my situation, so please don't make assumptions about me. I do agree that you have made good points but this is undermined by the fact that your constantly assuming. There is no difference between us, we are both living off parents so why then make judgement on me.
I'm not judging you. I'm sorry if it came across that way.

The difference between you and I is that I don't feel my finance is in awful state. To me it seems that you are a little reckless with money, whilst I hold on to the little money I live on, with both hands. As a student, I am in no position to live a life of luxury. In fact, I think every student should go through a phase of poverty just so they can later rub it in their kids' face, because lets face it, it's not like we can say :"When I was your age I was tending cows in Afgooye/ ate only one meal a day/ washed clothes with bare hands".

So we need something to impress the little baestardos with! smile.gif

Originally posted by NNC:

I think that if you don't have Iman, nothing will make you happy. You should be happy regardless, there are lots of people in the world who don't have anything but they have smile on their face, and that's not something money can buy. I think we are fortunate and should be thankful everyday.

I'm happy when i help someone who needs help.

I agree with you. There are so many wonderful things in life for which to be so grateful for, I personally find it a struggle to be unhappy/unappreciative.

But we shouldn't take Allah (swt) blessings for granted and should always, forever pray to Him that He will allow us to stay grateful, because it is only by His mercy that we are grateful in the first place.

Money = Power = Respect!

Young cats like you wouldnt know this...but,LIL Kim & the Lox said this back in tha dayz. If i remember the lines,i think she said something like

I believe in money, power and respect//

First you get the money//

Then you get the motherf--kin' power

And after you get the f--kin' power

You get the f--kin' niggaz to respect you

Ya Heard?!-Excuse the language tho'. smile.gif