Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

TACSI: A very sad day for Somalia Online

QuruXley   

bismillah raxmani raxiim

im a bit late but i feel like is a dutty too say a lil somethang as i am a part of this nomad family.

death is tha only certain thing we know in life thatz gonna happen for sure. but still when it come to A big lost like this one we R all in shock.

i neva had tha pleasure to meet da marxuun. but my prayers and thoughtz R with the family and with him.

*may allah easy up on you....on all of us*

AMIIN

XayaT   

sumxanallah

As a new member of this family i gotta pay my respect to all tha love ones of our beloved marxuun.

even though i Never had tha change to meet him i can feel tha big lost of our community.

may Allah have mercy on us

AMIIN

Raxmah   

Inaa lillahi wa ina illahi raajicuun

Even though I never met this respected man in our community, may allah's mercy be with him inshaallah.

Amin

iNAAA LILLAAHI WAINA ILAYHU RAAJUCUUN

ILAAHAY WALAALKEEEN HA U NAXARIISTO MAXAMAD ISMAACIIL ANAGANA KU WII ILAAHAU KAYAABA MAALINTA KHIYAAMAHA XASUUSTA HAYNAGA YEEELO.

Inaa Lilaahi Wa Inaa Ileyhi Raajicuun. Alle ha u naxariisto, Jannada Firdowsana hoy uga dhig. Allow ka badbaadi ciriiriga qabriga, su'aashana ku sug, siraadkana sahal ku dhaafi, la jirka saalixiinta ka yeel maalina Qiyaame. Samir iyo Imaan Allaha naga siiyo dhamaanteen. Allaan ka weydiisaneynaa wax ka kheyr badan inuu inoogu badalo.

Many thanks to Libaax Sanka Taabte for starting this page and to you all for your great contributions and your prayers. May Allah shower His mercy on you and reward you in the hereafter.