Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

TACSI: A very sad day for Somalia Online

king_450   

well even though i am one of the new members of this site, here is my condolences to the brother who passed away, may Allah take care him, but all we can do now , is read one "qulwali" and his sould will be saved, so plz do it if you have the time. i don't know how money of you are nomads,but you must take the role of reading the "qulwali" i am only an Alien,and already did read the qulwali, god bless his soul.

Paltalk   

Death is certainly something we cannot avoid. but as Allah said in his koran "Kullu Nafsin Da'iqatalmoud" Every single life will test the death. Time has came to our nomad collegue, and it is waiting for us, it is ticking constantly as we continue our daily lifes. But his death should not only came to us as surprise, but it is also a wake up call for all of us. We all share the deep concerns about his death. but we should be wise enough to prepare our selves.

Who ever he was, whether he was a king, or president, today his soul's fate depends on the good deeds he made when he was a life..May allah Bless his soul!

I am painly concern about so many people who continue their daily lifes with out being vigilan or aware the death can come to them at any given time, but are not attentive to accept it.

May allah bless him and bless for all of us, and for those moslems who died.

--------------

Paltalk

Changed   

inalilahi wa ina ileyhirajicuun.......May allah bless his soul with JANNAH and i would love to extend my best wishes to all those the had to chance to know him ........may Allah give you all the ability to out live this pain And the ability to have SAbar.....I am Actually lost of words ....it a tragedy but god does have something planned out for us if we like it or not and like someone said earlier .....let this me a lesson for us ........

may ALLAh save him from the tormenting fire of hell .......amiiin

may Allah save him from cadaabul qabri.....AMIIN

may Allah give him the fruits of heaven .......AMIIN

May Allah bless his parents by giving them sabr to deal with the tragidy....amiiin

And may allah Bless all his freinds for being true freinds Even After his death....

........i would personally like to give it up for his freinds for their support and love even thought i dont know none of u .......y'll sound amazing ..........

ina li lahi wa ina ilahey rajacuun...may allah grant Mohamed janata fardowsa...amiin

sadly i didn't know the brother..but i gather he was a positive influence on the somali community in london...ilahey ajar wanagsan ha ka siiyo...

ilhey ha u naxariisto...and my condonlences to the family of brother...samir iyo iman ilahey ha idinka siiyo....my thoughts and prayers go out to you...god bless

INA-LILLAHI WA-INA ILAYHI RAJUCUUN!

im late! i know but i was grieving else where, and i aint met the guy online, but i know him. he was a wonderful person.

may Allah also have mercy on the other dead people.

lambda   

alaa ya raxma.

Aduunkaan waan ka wada soconaa sidaas darteed waa inaan salaada ku dadaalnaa.

ilaahay waxaan ka baryaayaa in uu janada ka waraabiyo .

Nomadskana waxaan ka codsanaaya in qof walba uu 11 qulwalle u akhriyo.

Saynab   

Salamu calaykum all,

I hope you are all doing well wherever you might be. I wanted to say a big thank you to all my brothers and sisters who wrote in this topic.

Thank you all for all the prayers you said for Mohamed, allah yarxamo, and thank you for your support and good words about my tribute to my brother.

After the sadness and grieving, I can now be grateful and feel fortunate that I have known him. Allah yarxamo!

For sure, Mohamed will be remembered.

God speed

Saynab

Link   

I ask Allah (swt) to shower his peace and blessings on this brother.

Everyone should ask themselves, If I were to die 2day, how will I be remembered by my community. The brother who had passed away *May Allah bless his Soul* was remembered in so many great ways. And this is a great state to leave this ummah. To be remembered in such a way. To face your Lord at that stage. *SIGH* May Allah (swt) make us one of the believers who will enter the gates of Jannah.