Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

TACSI: A very sad day for Somalia Online

SoMa_InC   

Inaa Lilaahi wainaa Ileyhi Raajicuun.

Samar iyo Imaan!

To Allah, we belong and to him we return.

May the Almighty Rahman grant his soul paradise...amiin

Adna   

SAlaama alaykum

INAALILAAHI WAINAA ILAYHI RAAJICUUN.

ILAAHAY HA'UNAXARIISTO THE BROTHER (KULU NAFSIN DAA'IQATUL MOWT) MARKA WE ALL NEED TO REMEMBER LIF IS VERY SHORT YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOUR DAY WILL COME MARKA LET US BRAY FOR HIM. ILAAHAY JANDIISA HAKA WARAABIYO. WALAAHI I'M VERY FEELING SAD LAAKIIN QOFWALBA WUU DHIMANAA ONE DAY

PEACE OUT

SALAAMA CALAYKU WRAXMA WABARAKATUH

N.O.R.F   

Inaalilaahi wainaa Ileyhii raajicuun..

this is very sad news indeed, may allah (swt)guide his person to jannah... ameen!

Salaan...

Laa illaaha illa Allaah...walaa xawla walaa quwata ilaa bilaah...inaali lilaahi wa'inaali raajicuun...bismilaahi...

Ar walaahi waa isku naxay. And I never thought I could be the last one to take his picture alive--possibly. I can't even look at some of the pictures of him I have now.

I was fortunate enough to get acquaint with him on one great occasion with other nomads live, and he was an amiable with a great cordial personality. Just the thought of that a very young, healthy, jovial man gone just like that reminds me how geeri is XAQ. That is how xaq geeri is, whether we expect it today or not.

Ilaahoow adaa waaxid eh u naxariiso adoonkaa: Aamiin!!

Ilaahoo adaa weyn oo awood leh, u naxariiso: Aamiin!!

Ilaahoow dhamaanteen wixii nool iyo wixii dhintay oo Muumin eh noo wada naxariiso: Aamiin!!

P.S.: I wish I was in London today because duugdiis aan ka qeyb gali lahaa.

JASMIINE   

even though i didnt know the brother i am very saddened by his sudden death. Ilaahey ha u naxariisto and may his soul rest in peace. ameen.

Asalaamu caleykum

May Allah have mercy on our dear brother who passed away and on us all, Amiin. I hope that Allah grants him the fruits of Jannah insha'Allah. Samir iyo imaan.....2 his family and 2 any 1 who knew him personally.

Rokko   

I remember Maxamed Ismaaciil and his last conversation with me and Leamante when we saw him in London.

The marxuum was an energetic, intelligent bro with so much love for all the nomads.

He will be greatly missed.

May Allah grant him Jannah.

بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمـَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Ilahaay Haaw Nahaaristo. May allah grant him paradise. Also may allah look after his family and may allah grant him jannah, amin.

I called my mother in london while I was in the library studying for my finals. She told me about this tacsi. I am in pain and I feel the deepest sorrows for his family.

We as a community in london are close and I know that I have lost a fellow brother who is educated and talented. I am thankful that some of the brothers here know our muslim brother for allah will grant him jannah.

Allah has his ways. We should be good at all times coz we dont know whether we are going to be here today or tomorrow.

I make dua for all of us that allah takes us all to jannah,illahay janaathaa naa gee and that allah the almighty guides his soul to eternity, amin.

LuCkY   

Inaa Lilaahi wainaa Ileyhi Raajicuun.

Indeed this is sad news, but we have to remember dhimasho waa waajib. May Allah make us the one's who make their time useful.

I personally did not know Maxamed Ismaaciil but i would like to send my condolences to his family and friends. And i pray and hope Allah ino Samar iyo Imaan kasiyo his family and friends.

Allaha u naxariisto.

Ilaahey waxaan uga baryanaa Maxamed Ismaaciil inuu Janada ka waraabiyo, dambigiisana Ilaahey dhaafo.

Amiin.

Even though i didnt know the brother i am very saddened by his death, May Allah grant him paradise amiin, Samir iyo imaan 2 his family. :(

& We'll go,when the time is right, but for now let's try to make the best of it! :rolleyes:

Respect!