Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

TACSI: A very sad day for Somalia Online

Matkey   

Inaa Lilaahi Wa Inaa Ileyhi Raajicuun

May Allah (swt) grant him Janatul Fardawza.

Reerkiisana Ilaahay Sabar iyo iimaan haka siiyo.

LANDER   

Peace be upon the brother,

As I was told in my youth when some of my relatives passed away, we should not be saden by the death of God fearing muslim, as Allah has better plans for them.

Paradise

"Believers will find whatever their hearts desire." (Quran 37:43)

"Those [in Paradise] will be honored in gardens of Bliss facing one another on couches. A cup will be passed around for them from a clear-flowing fountain, delicious to those who taste it. There will be no hangover from it nor will they feel exhausted by it." (Quran 37:43)

If Allah wills it, this is a small fragment of what awaits our fallen brother.

Cheer up nomads

Although I have not participated regularly in this forum, I find myself obligated, as a caring Somali, to extend my heartfelt condolences to the brother’s family and to all his close friends.

May Allah give you samir iyo iimaan.

Batuulo   

INNAA-LILLAAHI WA-INNAA ILEYHI RAAJICUUN..

ALLAAHUMA ARXAMHU, ALLAAHUMA ARXAMHU, ALLAAHUMA ARXAMHU, KULLU NAFSIN DAA'IQATUL MOWT...

O ALLAH REWARD HIM ILAL JANNAH...

'EHELADIISI ILAAHEEY SABIR IYO IIMAAN HAKA SIIYO'

LAA XAWLA WALAA QUWATA ILLAA BILLAAH/

JAZZAKA ALLAAH KHAIR L-S-KA TAABTE, SIDAD NOO SOO GARSIISAY,INNAA LILLAAHI WA INNAA ILEYHI RAJICUN'

Jamilah   

Asalamu Calykum

Inaa lilaahi waa inaa ileyhi rajicuun,

Togther we shall pray for a beloved Somali brother.

I strongly believe that we should keep his identity.

Salam

Haashim   

Thanks and JAZAAKUMULLAAHU KHAYRAN for all nomads who sent their condolences, particullarly DARMAN and AAMIIN all your duas. Marxuum was a great person, if we couldn't find something from anywhere we had to ask him, it's SUNNAH to tell the goodness of the dead person (udkuruu maxaasina mawtaakum) (you've to tell the goodness of your deaths) but also it's SUNNAH to say(Naxsabuhu kidaa, WALLAAHU xasiibuhu walaa nuzakii CALALAAHI axad) (that's what we though, and ALLAH is his judge, and we don't judge over ALLAH).

His funneral will be tommorow or after tomorow INSHAALLAAH, depend on the permission of foresnic, so anyone who live in London or around and want to take part can contact to any london nomads particullarly SHUJU or JAMAL.

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU.

WingA   

inaa lilaahi waa inaa ileyhi rajicuun..

am still in shock, that someone that i was having dinner with on the weekend and met him for the first time has just passed away.. Wow, its hard to take in but everyone has a time to go and may allah grant him Jaanah, a better place insha-allah!!

salaams..

GM   

Although i dont write much here, i was compelled and obligated to say may Allah forgive him his sins and give him jannatul-al Aclaa, Janatul Firdows

His funneral will be tommorow or after tomorow INSHAALLAAH, depend on the permission of foresnic, so anyone who live in London or around and want to take part can contact to any london nomads particullarly SHUJU or JAMAL.

Salam Calayakum

I just recevied news that the funeral will be today @ salatul Jummuh @ the Eastlondon Maasjid. So anyone who wants to come and pray for the brother who him can do so. The nearest station is Whitechapel and Aldgate east both on the distric and hammersmith and city line.

Wa Calayakum Salam

Assalamu Wa-aliakum

INNAA-LILLAAHI WA-INNAA ILEYHI RAAJICUUN

MAY ALLAH GRANT OUR BROTHER JANNAH AND WE PRAY THAT ALLAH FORGIVE HIM FOR HIS SINS. WE ARE ALL IN LINE FOR THE SAME FATE, MAY OUR TIME COME WHEN WE ARE ASSOCIATED WITH GOOD DEEDS - AMIIN.

3zma1L   

Inaa Lilaahi Wa Inaa Ileyhi Raajicuun.

Geeridu waa xaq, qof kastaana waqtigiisa ayuu sugaa..

Illah samir iyo iimaan ha ka siiyo Familkii, Asxaabtii iyo Eheladii uu ka tegay..

Isagana denbigisa Illaah ha dhaafo.

Ammin.

Blessed   

To Allah, we belong and to him we return. I pray that Allah forgives the brotehr and grants him Jannah... In Sha Allah!

I would also, extend my warmest condolences to his family, he was a GREAT brother, mentor and really lived for a cause. Someone I had deep admiration and respect for.

May Allah grant him jannah. Amiin.

I don't know, but some how the death of Muhhamed Ismail really touched me. Only a few days agao, I was having a chat with him, not once realising that it may be the last chat ever.

It is amazing how we take this life for granted, forgtetting the very purpose of our days here! In Sha Allah, we should all take this as a reminder of our final destination.. start working for our Aakhira asap... in sha Allah.

And, please pray for our brother... He is going through a really hard test right now!!!

boycott   

kinda frustrating indead as a passionate reader.I respect the wish of his family but then it would be preferable to preserve his memory on SOL like others said by revealing his nick and not his real id. If he posted here 14 may and autopsy is carried out the next day, that makes his death more mysterious.. :(

Anyway Allaha u naxariisto samir iyo iimaana ka siiyo reerkiis

Inaaa Lillaahi wa Inaa Ilayhi Raajicuun...

Ilaahow janada ka waraabi adoonkaada Maxamed Ismaaciil..adigaa hooyadiis dhashay xataa ooga naxariis badane!!!

Walaahi I dont know the Brother..but it was like I have known him (that is how it has saddened me)...and that is the effect of ppl who do khayr...Thier absence is felt by even those who didnt know them

Allah Bless His SOul

wa salaaam