Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

TACSI: A very sad day for Somalia Online

Kool_Kat   

Allaha u naxa riisto...Janatul Fardowsana Allaha ka waraabiyo...

I agree with OG_Moti, I don't think his posts should be deleted...Nor do I think keeping his identity or user name would be good...I, for one, would like to know...Just so that I know whom I am praying for...

Well...I still pray for him, ilaahayna ha u naxariisto isaga iyo intii muslimiin ahba...

Khayr   

Inaa Lilaahi wa inaa ilayhi raajicuun

In Islam, the goal of our lives is to prepare us for our Deaths, plain and simple!

Salaam,

Inaa Lilaahi wainaa Ileyhii raajicuun...

Death is a natural event. We shall all die. That is the Haq, nevertheless it is and always will be a tragic occurrence. We are human and it’s only natural to mourn. I extend my deepest condolences to the Family and Friends of the departed.

Xanuunkii Aduunyada uu Daafee Ilaahay Su'asha Aqiira Ha Ufuudideeyo…Amiin.

SUBHANAKALLAHMUMMA WA BIHAMDIKA WA

TABARASKUMA WA TA ‘ALLAH JADDUKA WA JALLA THANA’UKA WA LA ILAHA GHAIRUK

ALLHUMMA SALLI ‘ALA MUHAMMADIN WA ‘ALLA ALI MUHAMMADIN,

KAMA SALLAITA ‘ALLA IBRAHIMA WA ‘ALA ALI IBRAHIMA

INNAKA HAMIDUM MAJID

ALLAHUMMA BARIK ‘ALA MUHAMMADIN WA ‘ALA ALI MUHHADIN,

KAMA BARAKTA ‘ALA IBRAHIMA WA ‘ALA ALI IBRAHIMA

INNAKA HAMIDUM MAJID

ALLAHUMMAGHFIR LIHAIYINA WA MAIYITINA WA SHAHIDINA WA GHA’IBINA WA SAGHIRINA WA KABIRINA WA DHAKARINA WA UNTHANA. ALLAHUMA MAN AHYAITAHU MINNA FA’AHYIHI ‘ALAL ISLAMI WA MAN TAWAFFAITAHU MINNA FATAWAFFAHU ALAL IMAN.

O Allah, glory and praise are for You, and blessed is Your Name, and exalted is Your Majesty and Glorious is Your Praise and there is no God but You.

O Allah, let Your blessings come upon Muhammad (SWT) and the family of Muhammad (SWT) as You blessed Ibrahim and the family of Ibrahim.

Truly you are the Praiseworthy and Glorious.

O Allah, bless Muhammad (SWT) and the family of Muhammad (SWT)

As You blessed Ibrahim and the family of Ibrahim.

Truly You are the Praiseworthy and Glorious.

O Allah, forgive those of us who are still alive and those who have passed away, those present and those absent, and our young and elderly, the males and the females. O Allah, He whom You wish to keep alive from among us, make him live according to Islam, and he whom You wish to die from among us, let him die in the state of Imam.

~QoxootiMammi~

lol   

Ina Lilaahi wa ina ileyhi raajacuun. Geeridu waa xaq laakiinse waxa ay ku haboontahay qof aadan aqoon. Its sad it had to be a young nomad that was among us.

Libaax: Aboowihiis don't delete his postings and actually I would recommend that you reveal his name. Like OG said we should remember him not forget him.

Hibo, OG and Kool_Kat, his identity will not be revealed due to a request from his family.

We just have to respect that request. It is also my believe that it is good for the marxuum that we don't show his identity because we don't want others to be scrutinizing his "assumed" net character.

The fact that he was one of us two days ago, posting and debating with the rest, should just qualify him for our prayers. WE ARE A FAMILY HERE.

Ilaahey ha u naxariisto, samir iyo iimaana faamilkiisa ha ka siiyo.

Mujahida   

Ina-lil-lahi-waIna-ilahay-Raja-uun!

Death is Haq. It'll happen to each and everyone of us. May Allah give his family and Loved ones Sabr. May Our last deeds be good ones.

May ALLAH-SubhanaAllah-Wata-ala forgive his sins, and put him in Jannah and give him the best of the hereAfter. Ameen

Your Sista In Islam

Rahima   

Inaalilaahi wa inaa ilayhi raajicuun! :(

May the mercy of Allah be upon him (because it is only by that he will enter jannah inshallah).

May Allah grant him jannatul firdows where rivers of milk, honey and wine flow under.

May Allah overlook his sins and multiply his good deeds.

May the questioning of the grave be made easy for him.

May he be united with xabiibu-Allah, Rasuallah (s.a.w) at the fountain of kawthar.

May Allah bless him with xuurul cayn (if he was single) or may the works of his family benefit him (if he was married).

Walaahi although i never knew the brother i am in shock. Just yesterday a family friend whom i went to visit at the hospital the day before passed before. The difference though, she was well over ninety.

Death is a surety, but the question is what have we done to prepare for it?

Libaax , walaal, great idea (with or without family wishes), i believe his identity should be kept private.

Modesty   

Asalaamu Alaykum,

Even though I didn't know Mahamed, from all the people that say they knew, I feel I knew him forever. Thats so sad, he was so young. May Allah grant him mercy and jannah, and grant his family peace. If there were people behind his death, may he find justice,and libax-sankatabte please let us know about the autopsy and what is said.

Iffah   

Inaa Lillaahi wa inaa ileyhi raajicuun!

I'm very saddened by this news :(

Jannada allaha ka waraabiyo walaalkeen Maxamad...ehelkiisane allaha samar iyo iimaan ka siiyo.

Bambina   

Asalamu Alaykum,I don't know Maxamed but Im very concerned about his death ,all my prayers go to his family,friends and may Allah grant him in Janaah.

DAD   

Qofwalba marbuu dhimanhayaa, Ilaahay ha unaxariisto inankaa, iyo anaga oo idil. Macsalaama.

Inaa Lilaahi wa inaa ilayhi raajicuun

Allaah ha u naxariisto, the brotha. My prayers are with him and his fam.

...and a word of advice to the noisy folks...

Where did you get the nerve to request for someone else's identity to be revealed????

WHAT RIGHT DO YOU NOISY PPLE HAVE???

LET THE BROTHA REST IN PEACE, AND WHILE Y'ALL@IT, GET A LIFE AND LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST BECUZ THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES.