Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

TACSI: A very sad day for Somalia Online

Xafsa   

Inaa lilaahi wa inaa ilayhi raajicuun.

Although I didn't know the brother....I was shocked by the news of his death. May allah reward him for all the good he has done in this world. All his friends and family allaha samir iyo imaan ha kasiiyo..aamiin.

Allah says in the quran:

"kulu nafsin daaiqatul moot..."

Its only a matter of time before we all face the same fate..allaha noo fududeeyo.. allaha khaatumada noo suubiyo...aamiin yaa rab.

Salaam

OG Moti   

Much Prayers for the brother, May Allah put him under his shadow, on the day that their will be no Shadow but Allah's Shadow .. All of us too...

Dear MizZ_Luxus I knew we will make peace, and your Apology is much heartly accepted, and please Accept mine too.. and the reason i posted bout me and u having conversation was to reach this peace making agreement.. Thank you sis and May we all be family here and take care of each other where ever we are... lots of love from the OG_Moti to all the brothers and sisters of SOL. where ever u are... peace

Curly   

It’s amazing how you’re here one minute and gone the next, it’s inevitable because life is a journey. I guess Maxamed just got there a little sooner then the rest of us.

Walahi…even though I don’t know Maxamed it still hits home and makes me think that I take my life for granted, It was only yesterday when I was saying…”I didn’t ask to be alive” (Staqfurallah)

Inshallah maxamed will go to heaven.

Illahi a unaaxaristo

aamiin

btw....I agree with OG-moti Maxamed's life should be remembered not forgotten, I don't think deleting his post is the best decision, I’m sure he would have wanted the same to know people are still reading his post even after he’s left this world…I know I would! To think this man (mashallah) guessing from what people have said was good example to us all and inshallah will be after he’s long gone.

I read this earlier and I couldn't stop thinking about it, so I wrote a lil prayer/poem...may he rest in peace...inshallah

Oh Allah, take care of our brother who's passed away

Open the gates of Jannah and make it a glorious day

Lift him up and take him from this strife

Made by Your hand, he's lived a blessed life

Pain of losing a Nomad burns, but still

Allah has His own plans, and this is His will

Wish we could write a letter and let our brother know

But where he is, the postman dont go

So Allah, take care of our brother who's passed away

Let him know, for him we pray

Again, my deepest condolences to everyone who knew him, and just know he's with Ilahay

~harmonyangel~

Gediid   

Ina Lilaah Wa Ina Ileeyhi Rajucuun

May the Almight rest his soul in peace and my heartfelt condolences to his family and friends.

Baashi   

Inaa lilaahi wa inaa ileyhi raajicuun. My condolences to his family and friends. May Almighty Allah garnt him Janatul Fardowza. Amin.

NoVa   

Inaa Lilaah wa'inaa Ileyhi Rajicuun

May Allah grant him in jannah....i feel so sarrow even thought i didn't know this brotha...but just hearing all those from u guys'..those who knew him..that had consider him as a mentor, his brotha, his dear friend..seems like the brotha was one of a kind..a true human being while he was in this world....May the Lord make him one of those that has being blessed. amiin

inaa lilaahi waa inaa ileyhi rajicuun

I dont know what to say really. I didnt know him that much but I sat next to him just acouple of days before it happened. Last night I could sleep and was wrestling with this shocking information. It is very shocking when this happens especially when the brother was not even sick or anything.

MAY ALLAH GRANT HIM A PLACE IN PARADISE. ILAAHAY HA UNAXARISTO.

Bros and sisters remember this is just a journey and we should all remember this is xaaq. PRAY PRAY.

Inaa-Lilahi wa inaa ilayhi raajicuun

"Illahow ada naxarisle - Maxamed Ismaacil uu naxariso, denbigisanah u caf, Janada fordowsanah ka waraabi" " Amiin

"Illahow anaganah sido kale dembigayaga noo caf - Ahelkisa iyo asxaabtisna Samar iyo Imaan ka sii" Amiin

I am really shocked beyond understanding - When i heard of his death - it was from a sister in somalia online - who had angerly told me off for persistantly asking her to reply to an question i put to her earlier.

I thought it was some sort of excuse to avoid my question - then i saw this topic - having put the two together - i realised and really felt sad.

Geridu waa Xaq - Illahay how naxaristo itii dhimatay iyo intii nolba - Amiin

Sayid

Ilaahee hau naxariisto...walaahi ,im really shocked,how this touched me knowing that i dont know the person....wee u qor need ,qof kasto nee geerida wuu inoo u diyaar garoobaa... :(