Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

TACSI: A very sad day for Somalia Online

Inaa Lilaahi wainaa Ileyhi Raajicuun.

This is a terrible news.

One of the pioneers of this nomad phenomenon, the main man behind the UKSSA, a friend of Somalia Online, and an active nomad on this website (HE HAS JUST POSTED A TOPIC AS RECENTLY AS YESTERDAY) has just passed away in LONDON, UK.

Maxamed Ismaaciil was an outstanding nomad, very kind and a harworking student. He was my good friend. He has just finished his masters degree and was about to persue other endeavors. Allah has his own plans.

No one knows what the cause of his death is, but the autopsy is still ongoing.

I am very positive the UK nomads (including Maskiin Macruuf Aqiyaar who is just visiting London) are all going through a very difficult time.

From everybody at Somalia Online, ILAAHEY WAXAAN UGA BARYAYNAA MAXAMED ISMAACIIL INUU JANADA KA WARAABIYO, DAMBIGIISANA ILAAHEY DHAAFO.

Aamiin.

We will not reveal the identity of the nomad (SOL username) under any circumstances.

Let us all pray for him. We are all a big family here.

Ibtisaam   

Inaa lilaahi wainaa ileyhii raajicuun...

OMG this is a sad news wallahi :( ... I pray to Allah inuu u naxariisto this brother and grand him janatul fardowsa. Amiin yaa rab

Walee wa run markaa la dhaho aduunyo waa laba bari... :( . May Allah guide us all to the right path and grand us jannah. Amiin yaa rab

OG Moti   

First of all let me express my deepest sorrow for the lose of one of our Nomads, Allah says in his Quran "Kulu Nafsin Daa iqatul moot, Faman zuxzixa cani al naari wa udqila al janata Faqad faaz" sadaqal lahu al cadhiim

Ilaahey haka dhigo kii janada kudanbeeyey dadkiisa iyo SOL na sabar haka siiyo.. it is sad thing but we could only say Masha Allah yafcalu maa yuriid..

Walaal Libaax, I would suggest you not to delete his posts and do reveal his User name .. so that he will remembered and everyone will duco for him, Walaal aduunka ninkii katago lama ilaabo, raadkiisana lama tirtiro, ee waa laxasuustaa waana loo duceeyaa, hadii aad qariso magaciisa ama tirtirto waxuu qoray waa la ilaabi, ducoda wey kayaraani, walahi sxb aad baan iga xumahay, inshaAllah na in uu ilaahey unaxariisto baan ugu duceyni everytime I pray.. INAA LILAAHI WA INAA ILEYHI RAAJICUUN

Paragon   

Inaa Llillaahi wa innaa illaahi raajicuun

Indeed it is a sad day for me and all others who knew Maxamed Ismaaciil. He was the pioneer of many good things just as brother libaax mentioned. He was a dear and a close friend of mine, and I always looked upto him as my mentor and so did many other somali students. He was a hard-working, considerate, honest, educative, passionate about other somalis, he was kind and caring, he was very intelligent and knowledgable and he was a man of good virtue.

Somalis have lost a great young man. My condelences to his family and friends. May Allaah rest his soul, Amiin.

What can i say am in total shock and deep sadness at this terrible news and great loss. From the first time he introduced himself to me whilst i was struggling in my first year @ university , until the last time i was in his company just recently he was a guiding example to me a mentor a true muslim brother always looking to help , encourage, and to see me doing well. I can only say that i will sorely miss his presence he was a commited dedicated person always working to bring about positive things to the somali community

ILAAHEY WAXAAN UGA BARYAYNAA MAXAMED ISMAACIIL INUU JANADA KA WARAABIYO, DAMBIGIISANA ILAAHEY DHAAFO.

Aamiin.

Thierry.   

Asalamu Alaykum

Nomads we are deeply saddened by the loss of an outstanding brother, Maxaamed Ismaciil was one the great prides of somalis, He was by far the most influential person of all UK somali students.

To me he was the first person who welcomed me at the gates of higher education. through the years he has became an inspirational mentor and a good friend, who always persuaded me to go for the best. I am sure to all that knew him will feel the same.

Maxaamed's death has come to us as a shock but lets hope this will bring us closer together and ensure what our priorities in life are (ISLAM)

Illahi a unaaxaristo and inshallah open the gates of janaah for him.

Inaa Lilah wa inaa ilayhi raaji3uun.

I knew the brother for 4 almost years he was like the big brother I never had. May Allah make it easy for him, shade him from the torment of judgement day, make him one of the as7aabal yameen and inshaAllah grant him Janah - Ameen.

InshaAllah and May Allah through the death of this brother help us to take a lesson from this death and inshaAllah help all of us believing men and women to prepare for death - Ameen.

Remember the Messenger: " Kun fi dunyaa ka anaka qareeb aw 3aabiri sabeel..." "..Be in this world like a stranger or someone crossing a road.." An advice he (SAW) gave to Abdullah Ibn Umar (RAA)

WA ALIKUMA SALAAM...

Inaa lilaahi wainaa ileyhii raajicuun

OMG, I am so so sorry for your (and ultimately our) loss. Walahii, I hope Ilahay grants him jannah and I hope he is with ilahay as I'm typing this.

I never did have the pleasure of meeting him, but tonight I'll include him in my prayers...inshallah ilahay ha unaaxariisto

I hope the gates of jannah open for him..Amiin..

~harmonyangel~

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Inaa lilaah wa inaa ileyhi rajicuun. Allhu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar. Kuli nafs daaqatil moot. Ilahay ha u naxariisto, anagana hanooga dabo naxariisto. May Allah make him one of the Ahlu jana (Amin ya Rab). May Allah forgive all of his sins & ours (Amin). His family sabir & imaan Allaha ka siiyo (Amin ya Rab).

Indeed is very sad day, but we have to remember dhimasho waa waajib. May Allah make us the one's who make their time useful (Amin).

Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar

LadyMo   

Inaalilaahi wainaa Ileyhii raajicuun..

Samar iyo Imaan!

I feel real bad just readin dis post has brought tears to my eyes.

It seriously makes u think! how a perfectly healthy person simply passes away without reason other than Allah cause-but as Libaax-Sankataabte said "Allah has his own plans"

May Allah forgive all his sins as well as forgive all the sins of the dead and the Muslims alive Amiin.

I pray dat Allah (SWT) will grant him Jannah hopefully Insha Allah let him dwell in Jannat-al-Fardaus for all eternity-Amiin.

RaMpAgE   

salam...

Inaa Lilaahi wainaa Ileyhi Raajicuun.

Even tho i didn't meet the brother, it makes me sad,but allah(swt) tolds us too prepare for death, becuase we will never know when it will come.This services us all a reminder.inshallah allah(swt) will grant him paradise.Amin

"ALLAHUMMAH FAAT'IRAS SAMAAWAATI WAL ARZ''I A'ALIMIL GHAYBI WASH-SHAHAADATIR RAH'MAANIR RAH'EEMI INNEE AA'-HADU ILAYKA ANNEE ASHHADU AN LAA ILAAHA ILLA ANTA WAH'DAKA LAA SHAREEKA LAKA WA AN MUH'AMMADAN S'ALLALLAAHU A'LAYHI WA AALIHEE A'BDUKA WA RASOOLUKA WA ANNAS SAA-A'TA AATIYATUL LAA RAYBA FEEHAA.

WA ANNAKA TAB-A'THU MAN FIL QUBOOR. WA ANNAL H'ISAABA H'AQQUN WAA ANNAL JANNATA H'AQQUN WA ANNA MAA WA-A'DAL-LAAHU FEEHA MINAN NA-A'MI MINAL MAAAKILI WAL MASHAARIBI WAN NIKAAH'I HAQQUN WA ANNAN NAARA H'AQQUN WA ANNAL EEMAANA H'AQQUN WA ANNAD DEENA KAMAA WAS'AFTA WA ANNAL ISLAAMA KAMAA SHARA'-AT WA ANNAL QAWLA KAMAA QULTA WA ANNAL QUR-AANA KAMAA ANZALTA WA INNAKAL-LAAHUL H'AQQUL MUBEEN WA INNEE AA'-HADU ILAYKA FEE DAARID DUNYAA INNEE RAZ''EETU BIKA RABBAN WA BIL-ISLAAMI DEENAN WA BIMUH'AMMADIN S'ALLALLAAHUA'LAYHI WA AALIHEE NABIYYAN WA BI-A'LIYYIN IMAAMAN WA BIQURAANI KITAABAN WA ANNA AHLA BAYTI NABIYYIKA A'LAYHEE WA A'LAYHIMUS SALAAMU A-IMMAH. ALLAHUMMA ANTA THIQATEE I'NDA SHIDDATEE WA RAJAA-EE I'NDA KURBATEE WA-U'DDATEE I'NDA UMOORIYAL LATEE TANZALU BEE WA ANTA WALIYEE FEE NIA'-MATEE WA ILAAHEE WA ILAAHU AABAA-EE S'ALLI A'LAA MUH'AMMADIN WA AALIHEE WA LAA TAKILNEE ILAA NAFSEE TURFATA A'YNEE ABADAN WA AAMIN FEE WAH'SHATEE WAJ A'L LEE I'NDAKA A'HDAN YAWMA ALQAAKA MANSHOORAA.

O Allah the Creator of the sky and the earth the Knower of the hidden and the apparent, the Most Kind (and) generous. I promise Thee that I had been all the time giving evidence that there is no God except Thee and Thou art One that has no partner and that Muhammad (blessings of Allaah be on him & his progeny) is Thy servant and Thy Prophet. And the Day of Resurrection will definitely come.

And there is no doubt about it that the people who are dead and buried, You will give them life once more. And Your taking account is justified, and Paradise is jusitfied, and all the rewards which are promised in Paradise whether they are concerned with eating or drinking & Nikah are all justified and Hell is justified and faith is justified, and faith is as you have made it. Islam is as You have sanctioned according to Shariat, whatever things you have said remain as they are, Quraan-e-Majid remains as You have revealed. and verily You are the Almighty and Justified God and in this world I once more take an oath that Thou, I agree,art the only God, Islam is the religion, Muhammad (Blessing of Allah be on him and his progeny) is the prophet, and Ali is the Imaam and the Holy Quraan is the Book and Verily Ahlul Bait of your prophet (peace be on them) are the imaams. O Allah Thou art my Trust during my hardship; and my Hope during my trouble; and my Reliance for my matters which befall me and You are my Guardian in my bliss; and my God and God of my parents Send blessing on Muhammad and his progeny and do not leave me to my self for twinkling of my eye at any time; and grant me safety in my loneliness; and make for me with Yourself a Pledge on the day I meet you on being raised up."

inshalla

Haashim   

I can't describe by some words how i shocked when i heard this sad news yesterday night, he was a dear friend, brother and very intelligent young person, he was A real Somali, as Rookie said he was the first person who welcomed me my first day of the University, he was then, the only Somali represantive in the Muslim Community OF the University and all other departments. i don't want to say more about him as he will get the reward of all these deeds near his LORD, ALLAH (S.W.T).

it is a sad day for LMU, SOAS, UKSSA and SOL

INNAA LILLAHI WA INNAA ILAYHI RAAJICUUN

Inaa Lilah wa inaa ilayhi raajicuun.

Maxamed Ismaciil, ilaahay ha u naxariisto was a great person. Like so many have said, he was always helpful, always encouraging, always interested in how my studies were going and offering advice.

I'm finding it very difficult to accept that he's no longer with us but I'm glad, very glad to have known him as a friend, however briefly.

ILAAHEY WAXAAN UGA BARYAYNAA MAXAMED ISMAACIIL INUU JANADA KA WARAABIYO, DAMBIGIISANA ILAAHEY DHAAFO.

Amiin

May Allah make it easy for him, shade him from the torment of judgement day, make him one of the as7aabal yameen and inshaAllah grant him Janah

Amiin

InshaAllah and May Allah through the death of this brother help us to take a lesson from this death and inshaAllah help all of us believing men and women to prepare for death

Amiin

Death is coming for all of us and we should work for Akhira as hard as we are working in this very brief life.

I would like to say, That I feel sad for the person that had just passed away and that makes as think that life is too short to be wasted and that you never know when you are going to die...

The way that I have been behavouring since I came here was not accpetable and that I will no longer continue with these bad attitue!

I would like to say Sorry to everyone here especially OG_Moti...Ama sorry buddy~

And I hope that you will accpet it and if you dont then Allah is going to jugde you not me.

Inshallah I will be praying for him! :(

Inaa Lilaahi wainaa Ilayhi Raajicuun,

I met the brother a few weeks ago and though I didnt know him personally, I extend my condolences to his family and friends and hope for them Samar iyo Imaan.

Allaha u naxariisto.