Sign in to follow this  
Grad Student

I AM PISSED AGIAN!!!!!!!!

Firstly, we British wallahs would read the title of your post as, 'I am drunk again!!!!'.

shehrazade LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :D:D:D How true

well, u know what they say,Drunks, kids, and the indane tell the truth...

seriously though, are somalis louder than others? at least, in my humble opinion, they are unnecessarily.

Originally posted by InAndOut:

well, u know what they say,Drunks, kids, and the indane tell the truth...

Soooooooo... you were drunk when you posted this thread?? :rolleyes:

:D

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by Raage:

we were created with a mouth so we should use it to the extent of our ability....
:D:Dicon_razz.gif

sure enough sounds like it ;) ...

INnOUT i feel ur pain.. but what else can u do just act as i u don't know them.... or just have CD player with u at all times hahaha.. play ur favor song and u might not hear them... coz some of us can't do jack about it.. they come to ur work screamin like hell ( when they just trying to say hi) and every one thinks we are fighting hahaha...... icon_razz.gif

Hey peeps!

Guess who's back?

Back again?

I am back

Tell your friends!

(Not that most of you care but anywho...)

I notice this thread and it got me cracking up. Am I the only one who finds these postings funny? What we should all do is relax. Take deep breaths and raise your voice!!!

I think our capability to scream is amazing, it might even help us in situations where a mass murderer is attacking you. So the next time your friends get loud, join.

P.S. I missed this wonderful site!

P.S.S. If anything above offended you, ignore it. It will self destruct in thirty seconds.

.:peace n luv:.

Gelle   

Shouting is one of many bad habbits Somalis possess! So therfor you should just deal with it! its not like you can force them to use mouse voice. If you think you are having a hard time, then you should come to my City and observe the Somalis in my city! they will shout! " waar heedhe Cumar bal waraan? reerki maa ladan yihiin"

Originally posted by InAndOut:

FOR GOD'S SAKE ...LOWER YOUR VOICE! I FIND MY PEOPLE TO BE SPEAKING IN HIGHER PITCHER THAN NECESSARY WHEN THEY HAVE TO...! My roommates(all somalis) are tired of me when i tell them to lower their voices in the library or any where else on campus. I am growing to be sick of that sh*t, and at times, I avoid them knowing that they are too loud.
redface.gif

I feel for you, sister!

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

quote:Originally posted by InAndOut:

FOR GOD'S SAKE ...LOWER YOUR VOICE! I FIND MY PEOPLE TO BE SPEAKING IN HIGHER PITCHER THAN NECESSARY WHEN THEY HAVE TO...! My roommates(all somalis) are tired of me when i tell them to lower their voices in the library or any where else on campus. I am growing to be sick of that sh*t, and at times, I avoid them knowing that they are too loud.
redface.gif

I feel for you, sister!
U'd probably wouldnt have made this connection if you knew InandOut is a dude eh??