Sign in to follow this  
unknown1

do you have something against me?

Saqajaan   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Meel ma gaarayaan ee iska dhaafa. Who is gonna bet who faaska la dagi doonto soon, banaanka loo bixin doono, though?

War wuxu wey waalanyihin, acudibillah. ya jinigaan warmonger la daho nugu so diray.

Kool_Kat   

Hi there Afro, me see your 'fro made an impression on the wardude...Indhaha lee haka galin...

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Meel ma gaarayaan ee iska dhaafa. Who is gonna bet who faaska la dagi doonto soon, banaanka loo bixin doono, though?

Faaska amuu abuu alshabaab camal ugu dhacaa hee? lol

Kuusha, ma nooleed? Intee ka dhacdayna, and how is iskoolkii? I hope in uu madaxa kaa qabsan, oo aad iska dhicineysid, iskooleey baranbaro fiimtooy maku dhihi kariyee. :D

Shabaabkaana markaa maqlo ereygaan Dubai airport soo xasuusanaa anoo joogo back in 2003. Ha isoo xasuusin, Eebboow.

MZanzi   

hi Kool kat,how'z life treating you sweeety ...ayaantan waa lagu waaye

KK xarifkaaan ismaqiiqiskiisa maka yaabtay horta

Warmonger saaxiib biyihii iyo saliidii baad isku dartay, caawa caadi matihid ee gabdhaha noo dhaaf.

Unknown this is cyber forum no one knows anyone, but people either like or dislike your ideas and how you interact with people through your writings.

First your aviator is really scarry for Muslims and specially for contributiors to SOL. My advice to you is change it, it is not worth it unless you want to make your residence in jail or runaway to a cave somewhere in Pak and Afgan border. Second stop calling people Murtad. Only Allah knows who is a believer and who is not.

Third, if you are a double agent trying to entice the young to do criminal acts then you are doing a good and good riddance whoever wants to take your bait and destroy his own future.

Mr. unknown1 has been warned and given three days to clear his name or he gets the cut.. SOL admin maybe doing some clean ups behind doors and I heard that notice of eviction has been sent to trouble makers in here..mmm So, he is asking other SOLers if they have anything against him, so that way admin can see how popular Mr Unknown is... Help him out and we should all tell him he is good man and we all like him. :D

I have nothing against you and I will stand by your side. :D:D

RedSea   

Unknown1,

Saaxib don't give in to anyone. Who cares if they have something against you. As long as you hold your believes to the heart, and respectably express them, then I see no reason to pay attention of what some may think of you. I personally think you are a good bloke, young? yes, but good boy. Keep it up.

*everyone has the right to express his/her opinion online, regardless of age* old peeps relax, you don't own this site. Dont' disrespect people's inteligence. :rolleyes: